NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he falls off the second half of the season again I hope they trade him.

You know why I hate him.

Biased aside I think him going full Winslow is stupid unless he wants to play TE

is it that bad out there brother
i wanna move out there with my degree in like 8 years
Believe LA just broke the housing market record. Bay Area is bsurdly expensive. Everything down the coast is expensive.

Believe LA just broke the housing market record. Bay Area is bsurdly expensive. Everything down the coast is expensive.
yeah im staying here or moving to atlanta

Damn Carr got paid son!! 5 year 125 million extension
Can you blame them? They lost him and their season collapsed turning a likely deep playoff run into a one and done. He's no brady, but he's the core of that offense.

Mack on deck. Wooooooo.

Wonder if there's ever been a team to juggle two max contracts. No way Mack gets less than Von did.

Wonder if it's front loaded or back loaded to take advantage of the Nevada move.

Lol at Dak being a top 5 QB. He's not better than Brady, Ryan, Rodgers, Big Ben, Carr, Brees or even DangeRuss Wilson.

You literally only named 3 qb's in the same neighborhood as Dak

My dad has me wondering if he has a Sherdog account. Sent him news about the Carr deal:

"Wow. Now he can buy all the mascara he wants"

The guy's metrics are flawed, but KC's fans dont really travel well at all. That has a lot of factors to it (small market team, no playoff success, the atmosphere of Arrowhead compared to many other stadiums, etc) but I could see the Chiefs' fans being at the bottom of the list for that. Thats about the only thing I agree with in his "study". lol
The numbers don't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back