NFL Discussion v 42: Mike Holmes is still a can

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty good theory that doesnt fit my above post, but makes more sense given Dorsey's drafting for the future and not the present.

Hope your veg burgers and eggplant steaks were top notch.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/6/22/15857644/my-theory-on-john-dorseys-release-from-the-chiefs
Having Maclin find out he was gone via voicemail was a shitty move. The fucking walrus Reid has been through some shit, but he always seems to have kept it together. Still hope KC returns to the shit tier of the leeg where they belong.

Haven't done any vegetables, but I got a fucking rack of pistachios on the smoker right now. Those shits are off the chain.

The most reasonable rumor Ive heard on the radio (from an unnamed source within Arrowhead) is that Clark Hunt went to Dorsey and offered the same terms (in years) as Reid, and Dorsey turned it down and said he wanted to finish out his contract which ends in 2017. Hunt took this to mean he was hedging his bets -rumors of Dorsey reuniting with GB have always been there- and Clark basically told him that it would be best for both sides for them to part ways...essentially firing Dorsey, but Dorsey in this scenario sounds like he was forcing his hand.

Add that to the Maclin debacle, multiple years of cap hell, Berry not going to training camp because he was mad about negotiations...Dorsey is a solid talent evaluator but seems like there was some kind of rift brewing between players, coach, and GM
The Kansas City 49ers LOOM
Hope this tumult is just a sign of deeper problems that will result in years of ineffective play on the field.
{<redford}

The Kansas City 49ers LOOM

{<redford}

I'll enjoy the Ls the Chiefs put on the Las Vegas Morrisseys' record this year. It will be truly satisfying. You won't know why it happened to them, how it's even possible- but inevitably, it will.

This is a pretty good theory that doesnt fit my above post, but makes more sense given Dorsey's drafting for the future and not the present.

Hope your veg burgers and eggplant steaks were top notch.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/6/22/15857644/my-theory-on-john-dorseys-release-from-the-chiefs
Solid read. I could see the contract issue being a pretty big deal.

Its strange reading articles about other teams through their fans perspectives, that's one of the very few times I've done that.

@PUO3

https://twitter.com/i/moments/865691563623538688
(Nice raiders O-line clips)

There ya go, bud. You should enjoy that link

Really liked Denver's highlights in there

rogers-mod-sled-5-man.jpg

Smart man.

God dammit, Carr. Keep the punches up you talented piece of shit.

I hope they get to the super bowl and get to the 1 yard line with 5 seconds left and as he turns to give the ball to Marshawn, a large bead of sweat drops from his forehead and takes the mascara with it right in to his ocular region causing him to squint and flinch fumbling the ball away. Also while diving for the ball he gets a compound fracture of his uterus. An open Uterun fracture which puts his ability to breed and his alleged manhood in question.

ARod 6th for 3rd year in a row. 666. Devil magic confirmed, everything makes sense now.

Need Mack and Molly to fist fight. Get this thing settled out about who runs the West. (Bosa pls dont join this debate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back