NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an explosive lab and she’s awesome. I always wanted a German Shepherd but they shed like a mofo.
Same with the German Shepard. They seem like such great dogs

Labs are the GOAT
They’re awesome dogs. I grew up with them.

We’d bring one into the garage when it dropped past freezing and the shithead learned how to open the garage door.

Insanely smart and loyal.

Josh Freeman officially retired. I remember when I thought he'd be better than McCoy and Canford. Turns out all 3 of them fuckin suck

7wwCush.gif

"Williams has gotta get out of bounds!"

Destroying guards though

He's also more of a force player on the play, that ends up making the tackle

Nice play from college. Sucks he’s an injury riddled women beater.

Josh Freeman officially retired. I remember when I thought he'd be better than McCoy and Canford. Turns out all 3 of them fuckin suck

Lol at Freecan. I remember when RBHOMO thought he was going to make the bucanqueers relevant again. Now he’s moved onto thinking JaJameis is that guy. Bucanqueers won’t be competing anytime soon lmao.

The only qb that throws with anticipation going into the draft was Rosen. All the qbs have this same issue.

I think Mayfield and Darnold both had above average marks in that area as well. Allen's problems anticipating windows and routes were really noticeable, hence his completion percentage.

Disagree big time. You can find Lots of clips of him missing wide open screens / check downs badly. Nothing to do with anticipation there.

Meh, you'll find those for every quarterback. I most remember seeing him overthrow screens, but they seemed as much a problem of him being overexcited and rushing the throw sans footwork. All in all, I don't think his accuracy was all that troubling - and certainly not the giant gaping hole that some were making it out to be.

I think Mayfield and Darnold both had above average marks in that area as well. Allen's problems anticipating windows and routes were really noticeable, hence his completion percentage.
Meh, you'll find those for every quarterback. I most remember seeing him overthrow screens, but they seemed as much a problem of him being overexcited and rushing the throw sans footwork. All in all, I don't think his accuracy was all that troubling - and certainly not the giant gaping hole that some were making it out to be.
You said "giant gaping hole"...

looking forward to the Ravens 4 QB set

Ravens actually have a pretty tough schedule this season, especially if the Browns can get something going. My guess is they are 8-7 fighting for a playoff spot in Week 17 and the Browns edge them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back