NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper’s dog imo.

this is so funny

Beadle is so full of it. Do you really think any white ESPN employee is going to take the side of the NFL on this issue without facing the wrath of SJWs and social activists online? They'd treat her the same way they treat that Tomi Lahren chick.

You should be his life coach, Newbz. Show him what it takes to be a man, an insider. Someone you can trust to do the right thing.
At least set him up with a fall man.

Beadle is so full of it. Do you really think any white ESPN employee is going to take the side of the NFL on this issue without facing the wrath of SJWs and social activists online? They'd treat her the same way they treat that Tomi Lahren chick.
Like a vapid airhead trying to make money with cheap political points? Probably.

So your theory is that she sides with the owners and is just publicly expressing support for the players to protect her career? I don't buy that bullshit for a second. I agree with everything she said and so do plenty of people, black, white, whatever. She expressed what a ton of people are thinking and good for her getting to say it in a public forum.

Fuck every owner who raised his sorry money-grubbing hand and voted for this shit, this Army vet says kiss my ass.

Also I'm glad that Mark Davis abstained from voting for this, but Al would have voted "no" and told Goodell and most of the room to go fuck themselves.

So your theory is that she sides with the owners and is just publicly expressing support for the players to protect her career? I don't buy that bullshit for a second. I agree with everything she said and so do plenty of people, black, white, whatever. She expressed what a ton of people are thinking and good for her getting to say it in a public forum.

Fuck every owner who raised his sorry money-grubbing hand and voted for this shit, this Army vet says kiss my ass.

Also I'm glad that Mark Davis abstained from voting for this, but Al would have voted "no" and told Goodell and most of the room to go fuck themselves.

No, it's just easy for her to act like she's against the NFL owners because she knows she won't face the wrath of her sports media colleagues as well as social media critics. If she had said "I don't really like what the NFL owners did but it is their teams and the NFL is a private business" then that's something I could have respected. But she couldn't have said that working for ESPN which has become increasingly more 'left-wing' over the years. She really gonna risk a 5 million a year salary? Who would?

NFL owners protect their bottom line at any cost and their bottom line is making profit. Football fans were clearly divided on the whole kneeling for the national anthem issue and quite a few season ticket holders refused to attend games anymore if players continued to protest. Think about it: these people buy expensive jerseys, pay for 10 dollar beers and 8 dollar hot dogs, travel hours to get to the stadium to find parking, and in most cities, have to deal with cold ass weather in the winter. Most of the people that were supporting the protest (players excluded) did not even attend games. You really think the owners were going to continue to lose lifelong fans and money because their millionaire employees chose to kneel during the anthem?

For the record, I haven't had a problem with players speaking out about black people being mistreated by law enforcement. I mean, being a black man myself, why would I? But I understand the NFL is a private business and that business has a right to enforce whatever policies they see fit regardless of whether we agree with it or not. NBA players are all required to stand during the National Anthem and no one really cares anymore. Besides that, this whole protest is going on year three and people are still divided over it. It may be time to find something more effective to create change and awareness. My two pennies.

I respect your opinion tho man.

Commissioner Roger Goodell handling business. These players can't give hard working Americans just 3 hours a week to get away from the bullshit and just enjoy a football game?

No, it's just easy for her to act like she's against the NFL owners because she knows she won't face the wrath of her sports media colleagues as well as social media critics. If she had said "I don't really like what the NFL owners did but it is their teams and the NFL is a private business" then that's something I could have respected. But she couldn't have said that working for ESPN which has become increasingly more 'left-wing' over the years. She really gonna risk a 5 million a year salary? Who would?
Well I just don't agree with your insinuation that Beadle's piece was disingenuous, and I think that the "don't agree...but private business" response is a spineless way of not commenting on the sensitive and volatile issue that this whole business is about. Perhaps ESPN has become more left-wing but I think Beadle was honest and if anything put her career more at risk by taking a strong stance on a polarizing issue.

NFL owners protect their bottom line at any cost and their bottom line is making profit. Football fans were clearly divided on the whole kneeling for the national anthem issue and quite a few season ticket holders refused to attend games anymore if players continued to protest. Think about it: these people buy expensive jerseys, pay for 10 dollar beers and 8 dollar hot dogs, travel hours to get to the stadium to find parking, and in most cities, have to deal with cold ass weather in the winter. Most of the people that were supporting the protest (players excluded) did not even attend games. You really think the owners were going to continue to lose lifelong fans and money because their millionaire employees chose to kneel during the anthem?

For the record, I haven't had a problem with players speaking out about black people being mistreated by law enforcement. I mean, being a black man myself, why would I? But I understand the NFL is a private business and that business has a right to enforce whatever policies they see fit regardless of whether we agree with it or not. NBA players are all required to stand during the National Anthem and no one really cares anymore. Besides that, this whole protest is going on year three and people are still divided over it. It may be time to find something more effective to create change and awareness. My two pennies.

I respect your opinion tho man.
I understand and agree that the owners have the right to do what they did. I'm not sure this anthem protest is the best way to go about tackling the issue it addresses. It just touched a nerve with me because I think the players are in the right and this was the almighty dollar winning the battle, and I don't think that's a good thing. I appreciate your response, good post.

Mastiffs GOAT

My mastiff is one of sweetest dogs I have ever had. It is a giant lovable retard.
My mastiff is a stubborn asshole but hes hilarious.

My mastiff is one of sweetest dogs I have ever had. It is a giant lovable retard.
my buddy’s mastweiler is the slobbiest most lovable retard ever. you look into his eyes & see a pure void of intellect. I honestly like hanging out w/ the dog more than my friend lol

I have an explosive lab and she’s awesome. I always wanted a German Shepherd but they shed like a mofo.

Same with the German Shepard. They seem like such great dogs

Labs are the GOAT

Grew up with Hawaii mutts and then German Shepherds, they really are wonderful but their intelligence can give them annoying quirks your other dogs don't have, and they can be snappy with strangers if not trained right. I've loved hounds lately, they are so fun to walk up North, but they are also stubborn idiots who will follow a scent to the Yukon. My buddy has a Great Dane right now that is so fun to play with when your hammered, it's like he's drunk all the time too.

Come back soon football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back