Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
giphy.gif
P

Arden Key is wearing Aldon’s number lol.

The pots.

Niners finna give Theo “chronicles of” Riddick 40 mill in a couple years.

Running backs aren't worthless... but the days of monster runners with stones for hands in the passing game is over.

They should abolish the position imo.

John Kuhn is all I need at RB.

They should abolish the position imo.
Sadly I have been reading that my friend Andy might not have a roster spot next season. I miss the days of a big old bad ass FB knocking the shit out of people.

Running backs aren't worthless... but the days of monster runners with stones for hands in the passing game is over.
I think everyone prefers dual threat RBs but there are still lots of big backs who dont do much in passing.

Blunt, Lynch, Howard, Miller, Collins, Hyde, Crowell etc.

Sadly I have been reading that my friend Andy might not have a roster spot next season. I miss the days of a big old bad ass FB knocking the shit out of people.
Agreed. Mike Tolbert has been a blast to watch but hes about the only one I can think of off the top of my head that still plays like that.

Janovich is like a cult hero even though he never did anything past that opening night TD run. Love that dude.

1*mBVh33-5bnKNzH2T7LtB_Q.gif

2017_12_11_11_34_53.gif

Juice does work, #FBlivesMatter

GB should sign Christian Okoye.

Janovich is like a cult hero even though he never did anything past that opening night TD run. Love that dude.
KKKKUUUHHHNNNNNN

Ripkowski runs like that too when given the opportunity. But with Williams and Jones there now I doubt he gets many carries outside the 5 yard line.

Coming, this fall.

Peyton Hillis, the Last Fullback

I think everyone prefers dual threat RBs but there are still lots of big backs who dont do much in passing.

Blunt, Lynch, Howard, Miller, Collins, Hyde, Crowell etc.

Don’t forget my dawg Fournette.

Coming, this fall.

Peyton Hillis, the Last Fullback

Lmao remember when there was a bunch of hype behind him(probably because he’s white and was a power back) then he fell off hardcore. Sucks I liked watching him.

Lmao remember when there was a bunch of hype behind him(probably because he’s white and was a power back) then he fell off hardcore. Sucks I liked watching him.
Dude got a fucking madden cover lmao

Poor guy had to retire because of a sore throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back