NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accuracy of his actual throws was never an issue to anyone who had watched him. His accuracy has always looked pretty good.

It's his reads and anticipation that are awful, so the throws always arrive late. If the Bills let him even sniff a snap this year, they're fucking up.
The only qb that throws with anticipation going into the draft was Rosen. All the qbs have this same issue.

Accuracy of his actual throws was never an issue to anyone who had watched him. His accuracy has always looked pretty good.

It's his reads and anticipation that are awful, so the throws always arrive late. If the Bills let him even sniff a snap this year, they're fucking up.
Disagree big time. You can find Lots of clips of him missing wide open screens / check downs badly. Nothing to do with anticipation there.

DeDP00sUwAEIZUQ.jpg:large

Is T.O. Really gonna be the new cover athlete for Madden?

Disagree big time. You can find Lots of clips of him missing wide open screens / check downs badly. Nothing to do with anticipation there.
A lot of that had to do with terrible footwork. Once he cleans it up he’ll easily be the best qb from this draft.

SB bet on who has the better year ?
This isn't going to be an overnight adjustment. Rosen will probably have the best year. But Allen will have the better career.

This isn't going to be an overnight adjustment. Rosen will probably have the best year. But Allen will have the better career.
Rosen will be good until Fitz leaves then he becomes another Prescott relying on a top tier RB.

Who are the 1st round QBs that you guys expect to start or get significant playing time this year?

Who are the 1st round QBs that you guys expect to start or get significant playing time this year?
Rosen and Mayfield.

Rosen simply out of need. Mayfield cause it's, well, The Browns.

I think Darnold will start more than Gayfield. Gayfield will only see the field if Tyrod gets hurt, sucks, or the team is terrible.

Yeah, I wouldn't thrust Mayfield into the fire this year. Maybe a couple games at the end of the season.

I think Darnold will start more than Gayfield. Gayfield will only see the field if Tyrod gets hurt, sucks, or the team is terrible.

hopefully you're right. baker will only start if tyrod gets injured or is just plain awful which i dont think he will be

You should be his life coach, Newbz. Show him what it takes to be a man, an insider. Someone you can trust to do the right thing.
Keep him off casual street, as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back