NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if that SB meltdown was more him, or the OC getting conservative, or Belicheck adjusting his schemes really well at the half. Maybe all three? It was like two completely different teams the second half, cant drop that entire loss on Ryan.

I didn't put the entire loss on him. But he shares a portion of the blame. Like taking a sack on 2nd and long when up by 8 in field goal range with only 4 minutes left. Yikes.

I didn't put the entire loss on him. But he shares a portion of the blame. Like taking a sack on 2nd and long when up by 8 in field goal range with only 4 minutes left. Yikes.

Yah, that is on him. Remarkably stupid time to take a sack.

Na dawg, "Matty Ice" shouldn't take any of the blame. I mean how can you blame the MVP qb for not scoring at all to stop the bleeding in that scenario?!

Don't forget about snapping the ball with 15 seconds left multiple times when they had a huge lead in the second half.

The only good thing that city has ever had football wise.

The only good thing that city has ever had football wise.

How dare you leave out the GOAT

20121217_kkt_ss4_958.0.jpg

Wonder how much that cost him?

Given all the shenanigans in this Foster situation, Im fine with no punishment for him. I think we all believe something happened but what you can prove now is another story.

That said, she should be charged. Fuck out of here wasting tax payer resources like that.

Im actually going to watch Hard Knocks this year. Mayfield alone should make it entertaining.

I bet he still gets something for the Weed + gun (bought legally in Bama). Shit, I hope he doesn't get 6 games but I would still be pretty satisfied considering he looked like a wife beating POS that was surely getting cut just a month ago.

Wonder what will happen with the felony gun charge.

Foster is probably still going to be suspended 4 games at least. More likely 6 for the gun and weed and just all this trouble in general. Goodell is a POS so wouldn't surprise me. Doubt it's as clear cut that Foster didn't touch her, but what can you prove

Don't forget about snapping the ball with 15 seconds left multiple times when they had a huge lead in the second half.

Andy Reid must have been managing their clocks

Yes they do lol.

<TrumpWrong1>

You outta look at last year as Doctson's rookie year. He's a better route runner than Dez and poses the same 50/50 threat as him. If Reed stays healthy (big if), check down Smith will have a field day with Crowder. I'm hoping Richardson will pose the kinda deep threat that takes focus away from Doctson.

Cousins didn't give Doctson enough chances. I'm sure Gruden is gonna push for Smith to go for it. Plus we could very well have a running game with Guice and teams might actually respect our running game this year.

<TrumpWrong1>

You outta look at last year as Doctson's rookie year. He's a better route runner than Dez and poses the same 50/50 threat as him. If Reed stays healthy (big if), check down Smith will have a field day with Crowder. I'm hoping Richardson will pose the kinda deep threat that takes focus away from Doctson.

Cousins didn't give Doctson enough chances. I'm sure Gruden is gonna push for Smith to go for it. Plus we could very well have a running game with Guice and teams might actually respect our running game this year.
Guice has never played a down in the NFL (big fan though, wanted him to Oak) and Doctson has never once proven he can do what Dez can.

Youre legitimately out of your mind to think hes not an upgrade.

Guice has never played a down in the NFL and Doctson has never once proven he can do what Dez can.

Youre legitimately out of your mind to think hes not an upgrade.

Doctson showed flashes. I see the potential. When's the last time Dez did anything worth W1 money? Two years ago? Fuck outta here.

And I know that about Guice which is I used words like could and might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back