NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably best to put Hard Knocks on a team expected to suck.

So here’s what we’ve accomplished this offseason...

Newb thinks rbs are over valued
PUtO and onion white knight dez
I think Matt Ryan is a huge can(he is)
Mikey is still a huge can and hopefully never returns.

Matt Ryan is a can, that's not an opinion or thought. It's a statement of fact.

Admits it was a money scheme, retracts story when she realizes she gets nothing if he is suspended and not on a team.

Sounds like she thought this through real well, dumb cunt

This would be the main witness because it's obviously easy for the GF to be looking for money now and change her story. Don't see how the DA can prosecute this if the motorist she flagged down makes it seem like he is innocent. And if she really is a crazy bitch that went off after he broke up with her I hope they charge her.

Matt Ryan is a can, that's not an opinion or thought. It's a statement of fact.

I got terrorized for saying that. He's even ranked 16th in fantasy qbs this year lmfao. How the hell does he get paid 150 mil, straight docrivers.gif

Can't wait until the NFL starts their own investigation and later suspends Foster for 10 games.

Foster will probably get arrested before that regardless.

So here’s what we’ve accomplished this offseason...

Newb thinks rbs are over valued
PUtO and onion white knight dez
I think Matt Ryan is a huge can(he is)
Mikey is still a huge can and hopefully never returns.
and Skeetz’ WR Offensive Linemen

I got terrorized for saying that. He's even ranked 16th in fantasy qbs this year lmfao. How the hell does he get paid 150 mil, straight docrivers.gif

I know I'm overly harsh on him, but like every QB before him....he needs to win a SB. That SB meltdown was one for the ages.

Can't wait until the NFL starts their own investigation and later suspends Foster for 10 games.

Foster will probably get arrested before that regardless.
How about you shut the hell up

I know I'm overly harsh on him, but like every QB before him....he needs to win a SB. That SB meltdown was one for the ages.

Im not sure if that SB meltdown was more him, or the OC getting conservative, or Belicheck adjusting his schemes really well at the half. Maybe all three? It was like two completely different teams the second half, cant drop that entire loss on Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back