NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets schedule looks pretty favorable next year, but that trade for the 3rd pick basically negates all hope.
They desperately need O& D linemen and pass rushers and thatll all fall by the wayside for a rookie qb.
At #6 they wouldve been in prime position for Chubb or Nelson + 2 more 2nd rounders.

Jets schedule looks pretty favorable next year, but that trade for the 3rd pick basically negates all hope.
They desperately need O& D linemen and pass rushers and thatll all fall by the wayside for a rookie qb.
At #6 they wouldve been in prime position for Chubb or Nelson + 2 more 2nd rounders.
Franchise QB makes that shit far less important.

His workouts were shit.

Lol for real. On his pro day i can remember he over/under threw 90% of his throws. He'd land it about 10 yard infront of the receiver and the retard analysts would be like "Heh heh heh loOk At tHaT ThrooOOWwww"

Im just sitting there like
<KingstonFrown>

Welcome to your new QB

I don't remember what the exact situation was, and I don't think it was as detrimental , but I really reamember him doing something similar against the Cowboys as well at the end of a half or something

Bucs first 3 games will see What they are about. @no, PHI and Steelers on MNF. Jameis better get his shit together and steptge fuck up

Welcome to your new QB

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Bucs first 3 games will see What they are about. @no, PHI and Steelers on MNF. Jameis better get his shit together and steptge fuck up

Oof, that's rough. That's a 1-2 start at best unless they massively improve.

Edit: Vikings start easy, then get Rams and Eagles on the Road on opposite sides of the country? Youch.

Seahawks at Broncos should be a fun opening game. Trying to get to that one, Gayders, Chefs, or Lambs this season.

That was a miss by about 10 inches, as the guy leading the workout called for the upper corner pocket. His workouts have been pretty consistently praised.

It appears that the center of the pocket is at least a foot below the top of the apparatus and the throw is probably 8 inches over the top from about ten yards.

I wouldn't be upset about ol' Randy coming back

That's great news. Especially on this, the holiest of holidays.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be upset about ol' Randy coming back

That's great news. Especially on this, the holiest of holidays.

Watch him get popped today.

That would be more sad than anything else.

I love Randy Gregory. He's got mental health issues that he's used marijuana to cope with for years. It's documented, that's not some stoner bullshit. It's sad the way these drug suspensions work and giving zero support to the player, and it's really sad that you even get tested for marijuana.

However,

Are you always just a huge bummer?

So Ravens gonna sign Willie Snead away from the Saints?

Boy would I love to see Dez go down to NO and light it up with Brees and Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back