NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that there is still a bunch of talent in rd 2 and the Jets have traded away the pick.
Cant wait to hear all the "Experts" congratulate them on Darnold only for him to be contantly pressured behind a Bottom 6 O line.

Rosen suffers the same fate at ARZ

Last edited:
Good to know that there is still a bunch of talent in rd 2 and the Jets have traded away the pick.
Cant wait to hear all the "Experts" congratulate them on Darnold only for him to be contantly pressured behind a Bottom 6 O line.

Rosen suffers the same fate at ARZ

This could have been much worse for the Jets. They got the guy that most people think is the best. Quickly name the best Jets QB that you can remember.

Let me guess: Richard Todd in 1982?

The answer was The Buffalo Bills.

To my earlier question of "What retarded team is going to take Josh Allen over Lamar"

I knew the Cowboys were going to pick Vander Esch. I was worried... still kind of am, but I realized quickly that I was worried because a bunch of bloggers hated him. I got to looking around, and scouts and "pro" writers seem to love the guy.

Fragile Can Bradford is the perfect mentor for Rosen and his bum shoulder.

Thankfully for their sake they signed Pugh from the Giants to protect them.. all 3 of the games he will be healthy this year.

This could have been much worse for the Jets. They got the guy that most people think is the best. Quickly name the best Jets QB that you can remember.

Let me guess: Richard Todd in 1982?

Chad Pennington
<{hfved}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back