NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive watched damn near everything possible on Smith (and Edmunds). I swear its like he knows what play is coming better than the guys on offense. Its ridiculous. His reads are fucking crazy.
Al would have taken Edmunds, do it in his memory.

Get the feeling Mayfield is bound for the Jets unless the Browns shock everyone and take him at 1. Don’t see the Giants being interested at all.

Yeah, seems Mayfield to Jets is going to happen. That’s what I’d do if I were the Jets.

Get the feeling Mayfield is bound for the Jets unless the Browns shock everyone and take him at 1. Don’t see the Giants being interested at all.
That’s just because no one really thinks the Browns are passing on Darnold.

NYJ Jets fans will love Mayfield, I can't picture them taking anyone else if he's still there. Most of Gang Green are crotch grabbers with short man syndrome anyway.

If the Browns don't take Darnold at 1 I think the Giants jump on him at 2, he's the kind of boring fuck they love.

Not sure I see Edmunds get past SF but if he's there at 10 take him.
I would be pretty upset with Edmunds. Kid might turn into a monster, but as of today I don't want a project that early (I have gone back and forth on him)

Al would have taken Edmunds, do it in his memory.
I wont complain about him either. Hes really good, and his ceiling is terrifying. Smith has a safer floor.

Watch the Browns take Chubb, and Nelson.

Garrett, and Chubb on the edges would be terrifying.

Goddamn I’d love that. Sets up Denver for Mayfield.

I’d bet the Jets would take Darnold.

Denver could slide up to the 4th to eliminate any competition, snatch up Mayfield and proceed to win 10 Super Bowls in a row.
Jets take Mayfield imo

This may be sympathy from suffering through similar terribleness, but I think they turn the ship here. Theyve put some very good pieces in place.

Youre ending up with either two very young, very promising possible franchise pass rushers, a crazy stacked backfield, your QB of the future, and/or a generational guard talent. Adding those to an already good looking offense as far as talent.

Hard to fuck that up tbh.
They could draft Allen lol

When you get bodied by your own brother rofl

Watch the Browns take Chubb, and Nelson.

Garrett, and Chubb on the edges would be terrifying.

Ya, that combo is awesome. What a tough decision to make at 4 if/when Chubb and Barkley are both on the board.

Ya, that combo is awesome. What a tough decision to make at 4 if/when Chubb and Barkley are both on the board.
Knowing the Browns they will probably draft Chubb at 4, only the problem will be that they fuck up with communication and draft RB Nick Chubb

Chargers at Rams week 3. Thinking that might be worth the ridiculous ticket prices to go see live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back