NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but I think there is way more misinformation then valid reports at this point.
I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone that Denver is interested in Darnold, Mayfield, Chubb, or trading out.

That’s still vague as hell lol.

So, if they were to cut him and you cant think of a similar situation, wouldnt that be a hard stance.....?
“We’re gonna learn things through this legal process. I do want to be abundantly clear that if these charges are proven true..”

Lynch is leaving himself and out to keep him on the team after he pays his way out of it. She is obviously going to take the payday over prosecuting, just because she takes the payday does not make the charges not “true”. Just because she takes the payday does not mean he should get off with a soft as fuck 2 game wellness policy suspension from the nfl or whatever it is. He should be cut and blackballed from the league regardless. He is guilty as fuck and no amount of money in her pocket should change that.

I want the Jets to go either Mayfield or Rosen.
If they take Allen my kidneys are gonna rage quit.

Well charge that bitch for false reports if thats true. This is his second DV incident though, so I wonder.

Edit: Shes already lying in that retracted statement lol. She said the neighbors called. The cops say she called twice.

“We’re gonna learn things through this legal process. I do want to be abundantly clear that if these charges are proven true..”

Lynch is leaving himself and out to keep him on the team after he pays his way out of it. She is obviously going to take the payday over prosecuting, just because she takes the payday does not make the charges not “true”. Just because she takes the payday does not mean he should get off with a soft as fuck 2 game wellness policy suspension from the nfl or whatever it is. He should be cut and blackballed from the league regardless. He is guilty as fuck and no amount of money in her pocket should change that.
Thats entirely possible.

Or, maybe they dont want to cut someone before they know the story.

Given his history Ill lean towards this isnt the first or last time and now shes covering for him.

@MarkyMcFly what is your legal opinion here?

Not sure on time lines.

Apparently not the first time

Yeah, I'm leaning in the "he did it and she's stuck in that never ending cycle of the victim not being able to admit they're actually a victim"

They should ban him from the league.

Odds that Dallas signs Foster?

Ill take -300

Ive never heard of him outside of that arrest but I assume hes already the best DB on the team.

Hope this is his team picture.
cdf5d5ab7a12944b9c57bb9eee05a76a.jpg

How much was she paid to say that or was she informed that his child support checks would be very small if he was kicked out of the league?

Or it’s like every other case of DV, the chick ends of justifying or making up excuses for the abuse.

If you have a hour to kill

Really solid video and pretty bold takes. I hope it doesn't play out that way, since he has Landry and Oliver going before 14.

He absolutely skewers Allen, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back