NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his history Ill lean towards this isnt the first or last time and now shes covering for him.

@MarkyMcFly what is your legal opinion here?

Lol does it matter? It's pointless to even get into..but you know I will...

How much was she paid to say that or was she informed that his child support checks would be very small if he was kicked out of the league?

http://www.espnsa.com/listen-david-irvings-girlfriend-angela-sanchez-talks-the-hack-on-the-blitz/

Listen to her words yourself. They called her, she answered.

ESPN SA called a phone number that David Irving's girlfriend tweeted publicly... and she answered the phone. She admitted on air that she said things that she shouldn't have said. "His accounts were on my phone, and I was just being a [bitch]."

"I didn't honestly think there would be any reaction at all." "He's not really holding any animosity towards me at all. he's being pretty cool."

I mean, this is from 4 years ago when he broke up with her

As a man who would get 2nd Amendmented if I ever broke up with my girlfriend, I can relate.

Lol does it matter? It's pointless to even get into..but you know I will...
Nah. Too messy when they start taking accusations back and all that shit. Who the hell knows at that point without obvious physical evidence.

Whether it happened or not he would be wise to separate himself from her imo.

Nah. Too messy when they start taking accusations back and all that shit. Who the hell knows at that point without obvious physical evidence.

Whether it happened or not he would be wise to separate himself from her imo.

We couldn't agree more. I'll go through tweets and everything to convince myself he's innocent lmao but no matter what, that's a toxic realtionship and they need to be away from each other.

More importantly, rumor now is Seattle is dropping its price for Earl Thomas.

I hate that Dallas cut Dez. Hate it. One of my favorite Cowboys of all time. If the Cowboys don't use this cap space they've given themselves, i'll be way more pissed.

So my boss just point out that the Vikings fly coast to coast twice this season. Ram to the Eagles, then Patriots to the Seahawks later in the season. Wtf is with that shit.

Theres always some teams that get fucked on the travel schedule.

I dont know though. I cant feel too bad about them having to take chartered flights and stay in cushy hotels lol.

Cleveland should draft Darnold and trade the #4 pick for a boat-load of picks to build up the O-line. Don't make the Tim Couch mistake again.

So my boss just point out that the Vikings fly coast to coast twice this season. Ram to the Eagles, then Patriots to the Seahawks later in the season. Wtf is with that shit.

Both are long weeks between games.

Cleveland should draft Darnold and trade the #4 pick for a boat-load of picks to build up the O-line. Don't make the Tim Couch mistake again.
They already have 3 second round picks. Take 2 immediate impact players with the 1 and 4 pick imo.

No chance Id trade back.

They already have 3 second round picks. Take 2 immediate impact players with the 1 and 4 pick imo.

No chance Id trade back.

I guess Darnold and Chubb it is.

The scary thing about being a Cleveland fan (unless you are 50+ yrs old) is that you have nightmares about a draft pick at every position except for maybe Left Tackle.

No chance Id trade back.
I'm usually on this train, but it depends how far back they have to drop. 7-12? I probably take the extra 1st(s)

Seahawks schedule has them on the road for like 6 of the first 9 with the first 2 on the road, and then at home for 5 of the last 7. And a London game(atleast it is a road game).

Weird schedule.

I'm usually on this train, but it depends how far back they have to drop. 7-12? I probably take the extra 1st(s)
I too am usually all for stock piling draft picks, but having the 1 and 4 in a very talented class at several positions of need is an abundance of riches.

If they really want to they can pair two of their second round picks and get back in the first round again. And still have another second round pick.

CLE should trade their three 2nd's to the NYG for their 1st. Take a QB, Chubb, Barkley 1-2-4 overall picks.

I too am usually all for stock piling draft picks, but having the 1 and 4 in a very talented class at several positions of need is an abundance of riches.

If they really want to they can pair two of their second round picks and get back in the first round again. And still have another second round pick.
If Rosen is there and 4 and you can get 12, 21, future 1 from Buffalo? Dunno if they would do it, but they are desperate for a QB. I love Nelson, but even if they didn't get the future 1st (gold mine pick next year), you can get say Smith who is a blue chipper + Wynn + 2nds?

CLE should trade their three 2nd's to the NYG for their 1st. Take a QB, Chubb, Barkley 1-2-4 overall picks.
Please stop, the forum is going to get charged with elder abuse.

3 1sts to move up 8 spots? lol.....Id be a Browns fan after that.

I'd take my QB and Nelson and prosper, if I were the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back