NFL bans kneeling for anthem in 2018 season

You know damn well he wasn't talking about deporting them. It's certainly fair to ask why they're here if they hate it so much.
This has to be one of the most naive ignorant statements I've ever seen on here, and this is Sherdog so that's a real accomplishment.

images

doesnt make sense to me. their job is here, family, friends, etc. why give all that up just because the gov't is fucked? seems like that would just be admitting defeat..

wasnt USA founded on civil disobedience and disrespect for the (british) flag?

I’ll begin by saying I think the kneeling protest is stupid - it’s directed at the wrong target and does more damage than good for the people engaging in the protest.
It does no good because most people of the people complaining don't actually care what its protesting and don't want to even see it at all. It would only be acceptable to them if it was done in a manner that was virtually invisible but that would defeat the point of bringing attention to the issue. Kaepernick specifically went from sitting to kneeling specifically because he felt the latter was more respectful but no one noticed it and continued to claim he was trying to disrespect the flag or veterans or whatever it was they said about him.

professional american football players should leave america because they arent happy with its leaders?
If they insist on using sports entertainment to push their views, then yes. People watch sports to unwind and enjoy themselves. I don't care what some dude who has been concussed 40000 times and makes 50 million a year thinks about anything, especially politics.

This has to be one of the most naive ignorant statements I've ever seen on here, and this is Sherdog so that's a real accomplishment.

images
Well it is a response to your "voluntary or involuntary deportation" comment. Voluntary deportation is called emigrating. Good job to you, bro.

images
Don’t be such a drama queen.

Anyway, I say let them kneel, who cares. Homosexual men love to be on their knees. Let them do what they love

Well it is a response to your "voluntary or involuntary deportation" comment. Voluntary deportation is called emigrating. Good job to you, bro.
oh, check out captain thesaurus. If that's the best you can do, I feel sad for you.

great attempt at deflection............... no not really, it was a pretty pathetic.

Don’t be such a drama queen.

Anyway, I say let them kneel, who cares. Homosexual men love to be on their knees. Let them do what they love
really, a homophobic comment? yeah, I see you bring a lot to the table.

This kids is called transference, in making fun of people that you yourself would be embarrassed of if it were to be exposed that it's one of your traits. It's alright, it's 2018 you be you.

It's a ridiculous, un-American statement, that will nevertheless secure some American votes.

Is normal.

Meanwhile you support students in California burning American flags and flying the Mexican flag at their schools instead.

really, a homophobic comment? yeah, I see you bring a lot to the table.

This kids is called transference, in making fun of people that you yourself would be embarrassed of if it were to be exposed that it's one of your traits. It's alright, it's 2018 you be you.
What’s your problem with homosexuals?

I think it's great.

Blind patriotism is horrible.
Thanks for your opinion. I believe it's a bad move on their part. Patriotism, as in love for your country, needs to be blind, they can criticize the acts of the cops but it makes little sense to criticize the flag or the anthem.

I think if you hate the USA so much that you can’t reapect what the flag stands for then why stay? I’m not saying you should leave but if I hated the USA as much as all these dumb fucks....I’d leave.
What does the flag stand for?

No one is leaving. Everyone just calm down and get the sand out of your vaginas.

This isn't wannabe dictator shit.. he isn't threatening to actually remove anyone.. it's just redneck, uneducated, playing to his base bullshit.

You guys give him too much credit sometimes.

Blacks have been here since the beginning and are more American then Trump and family.

. People watch sports to unwind and enjoy themselves.
That is a huge generalization. In fact, many people get very "wound up" watching sports, which has lead to violence both inside the arenas and outside. People also watch sports for gambling reasons. Some people even just put sports on TV because they want background noise.

And who are you to say that there aren't any sports-viewers who care about the players' political opinions? Are you God?

That is a huge generalization. In fact, many people get very "wound up" watching sports, which has lead to violence both inside the arenas and outside. People also watch sports for gambling reasons. Some people even just put sports on TV because they want background noise.

And who are you to say that there aren't any sports-viewers who care about the players' political opinions? Are you God?
Yes, I am God.

Back