NFL bans kneeling for anthem in 2018 season

awe, it sounds like your overwhelmed, and you got overwhelmed by a "retard" go ahead bud, let out all your offensive terms, it'll make you feel better. I'm done with you.

images
{<jordan}

Totally my fault you can't keep a cohesive thought.

Last edited:
So why aren't you just as annoyed at the NFL for airing the anthem instead of doing what they did for 70 years and do it before the cameras rolled? The NFL is making the political statement first, not the players.
The national anthem is not a "political statement." It is not exclusive to anyone or anything.

And yes, players have been making political statements. If they want to do that on their own time, I have no issue with it. Don't force me to watch it because I want to watch a game.

Except they always traditionally have.
No they haven't, the NFL did it because the military paid them to do it. Il
You don't seem to understand that this isn't a government decision, it's the NFL's decision. Their brand is being hurt by their employees expressing divisive social opinions while on the job, and they want it to stop
The NFL hurt their brand when they decided to pimp themselves out. This is the result of mixing politics with sports.

Last edited:
The national anthem is not a "political statement." It is not exclusive to anyone or anything.

And yes, players have been making political statements. If they want to do that on their own time, I have no issue with it. Don't force me to watch it because I want to watch a game.

The NFL injects politics into their sport on a regular basis.

The military is paying them to show the anthem with the players. You can continue to be intellectualy dishonest and willfully ignorant and say that's not a political statement while still complaining you just want to watch a game, but this conversation isn't going anywhere. You guys really aren't much different than the snowflakes you detest so much.

It is also worth noting that players taking a knee during the national anthem does not interrupt your viewing experience whatsoever.

"Wait, is that guy quietly kneeling down instead of quietly standing up? Afternoon ruined!"

Sounds pretty lame. Honestly, the entire response has been so overblown and ridiculous. The outrage has made Colin Kaepernick a meaningful figure.

If you don't like that they encourage players to stand, don't watch. Problem solved.

It astonishes me how much endurance liberals have to come back and get kicked over and over on this issue, and how willing they are to continue empowering Trump by simply not fucking dropping it, and moving on.

Whatever. Democrats are playing the long game, and Trumpbots are about to learn what it means when, as Dances with Wolves said to Kicking Bird, you suddenly find yourself outnumbered by people who don't look like you as numerous as the stars in the sky. That's no more than several decades away, and there is nothing that is going to stop it short of an epic Civil War which is in nobody's best interests, and isn't remotely realistic.

It's amazing how myopic Trump's base is to this inevitable reality. At some point you think they'd adjust their message to better prepare for it.

Embrace your genocide because there is no stopping it.

Cool story bro.

Embrace your genocide because there is no stopping it.

Cool story bro.

It's disturbing that you think the fact that there will be more people of color than white people = genocide. In what world is that considered a rational thought?

LMFAO @ How Classism works against Athletes......A lot of the people who support the anthem policy resent these guys for being rich as fuck, they see them as rich crybabies who are suppose to entertain them.

These same Corporate Slaves, don't have that mentality against CEOs tho....Fucking hilarious.

Also, although most people support it...Im certain most people don't give a shit, enough to actually boycott the NFL.

The fact that the NFL gave into these fucking Virtue Signaling pussies, makes me want them to get boycott for real by the people who oppose this move....Fuck em.

Article states that about 5 in 10 support the policy and about 3 in 10 are against it, that's not what I'd call overwhelming.

Talk to Yahoo!
Not exactly a conservative news site and that was their tease.

Good, hopefully they can stop fucking talking about it now.

I'd rather they didn't televise the anthem at all, I don't want to see it, or people protesting in to be quite honest.

Get back to sports being ya know, sports.

Talk to Yahoo!
Not exactly a conservative news site and that was their tease.
Well now that's a reasonable point.

Still, I figure you posted that because it theoretically supports a narrative you agree with, that the fan base is disproportionately in agreement with the NFL's new rule. I haven't sensed that is the case.

So? My workplace makes me do all sorts of shit I don't like to do.
That’s because you’re uneducated and too poor to actually get a decent job. Lmao.

Back