New South Park game identifies white privilege

The last mass effect and all the recent ass creeds have been atrocious

On the other hand, the Ass Creeds series was one of Vivid Video's better offerings. (IV was my favorite.)

I'd buy into that if whites owned all the buisnesses. As a person who's family owns a vietnamese restaurant (my wife is chinese) as well as friends and relatives who own their own companies.

- our restaurant (20 people)
- cousin owns a mrketing research company (25 people)
- good friend owns a video game company (20 people)
- wife's friend owns a sallon (10 people)
- another friend owns yet another video game company (350 people)

I can assure you that the purpose of a company is to make money.

So we/they hire whomever is going to do that the most. Being in the video game industry where it doesn't matter what race, creed or religion mr programmer or mr artist is. So long as they are good workers, they get hired.

Even in my wife's viet restaurant, she's hired white waitresses before. A good worker is a good worker. While I'd say that there is a trend for owners to favor hiring people of their own race, this is systemic enough for white privledge to even be a "thing". So no,

East asians own most of the convienance stores/gas stations, and yet I see white employees. An educated well dressed, well spoken black person is going to get a job. Doesn't matter what race the owner is.

And then you also have to ask, "how is it that asians can take the plunge and own a convienance store, but blacks can't?" If you point to me a banking institution that refuses to give out a loan to a black person with all the right credentials and qualifications...then I'd say let's go after that bank and change their minds. But I doubt that very much because a bank want's to lend out it's money to qualified people...that's how they MAKE money.

There is absolutely nobody giving two shits enough to get in the way of joe black guy from getting ahead.

So no...white privledge still isn't a thing. It's this invisbile bullshit excuse blacks and antifa have come up with to excuse blacks for failing at raising their children to hold themselves with respect and dignity.

I'm with Ben Shapiro on this one. Simply screaming "institutional racisim" or "white privledge" doesn't do anything.

Last edited:
I'd buy into that if whites owned all the buisnesses. As a person who's family owns a vietnamese restaurant as well as friends who own their own companies I can assure you that the purpose of a company is to make money.

So we hire whomever is going to do that the most. Being in the video game industry where it doesn't matter what race, creed or religion mr programmer or mr artist is. So long as they are good workers, they get hired.

Even in my wife's viet restaurant, she's hired white waitresses before. A good worker is a good worker. While I'd say that there is a trend for owners to favor hiring people of their own race, this is systemic enough for white privledge to even be a "thing". So no,

East asians own most of the convienance stores/gas stations, and yet I see white employees. An educated well dressed, well spoken black person is going to get a job. Doesn't matter what race the owner is.

And then you also have to ask, "how is it that asians can take the plunge and own a convienance store, but blacks can't?"

There is absolutely nobody giving two shits enough to get in the way of joe black guy from getting ahead.

So no...white privledge still isn't a thing. It's this invisbile bullshit excuse blacks and antifa have come up with to excuse blacks for failing at raising their children to hold themselves with respect and dignity.
I'm gonna assume this is a reply to my post.

I never said whites own all the business, just that they own most due to the fact that they're the majority population wise and economically. Just like the Chinese are in China. And I do agree that many blacks play the victim and use white privilege as an excuse for not getting ahead.

That said, I am not going to lie and say that having darker skin isn't a disadvantage in America. The way some older folk and police officers look at me versus white guys is something I notice. I've been called racist slurs all my childhood and teenage years, and my fiancé was pushed to near suicide from years of constant racial bullying. I just prefer to combat racism with hard work and success instead of useless rioting. That's something I am glad I learned from my parents.

Holy fuck is progress ever intensifying.

No one on TV or at major events is saying white privilege doesn't exist. Even if a pitiful white progressive gets down on their knees and says they truly believe the stuff they have wasn't earned, there's still going to be animosity.

The idea of white privilege is only meant to divide.

You seem upset, and I don't really follow your path of reasoning. I don't watch much TV. South Park is pretty funny though.

I'm gonna assume this is a reply to my post.

I never said whites own all the business, just that they own most due to the fact that they're the majority population wise and economically. Just like the Chinese are in China. And I do agree that many blacks play the victim and use white privilege as an excuse for not getting ahead.

That said, I am not going to lie and say that having darker skin isn't a disadvantage in America. The way some older folk and police officers look at me versus white guys is something I notice. I've been called racist slurs all my childhood and teenage years, and my fiancé was pushed to near suicide from years of constant racial bullying. I just prefer to combat racism with hard work and success instead of useless rioting. That's something I am glad I learned from my parents.

If whites hire typically whites then whats stoping a black from owning a business?

You have the right attitude but understand that ive been scoped out by police and security as a white. Maybe i look like someone that just caused issues. Is that racist because that someone before me was white and a trouble maker?

If you stub your toe would you say the floor was racist?

You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and id wager you have a job.

After graduating from college it took me 8 months and over 75 applications to land my first job...and im white!

And when i kept getting rejected i didnt scream "Racism!"

I didnt get those jobs because someone else more talented took them first.

Thats life.

When my wifes parents first came over here they refused to go on government assistance so the dad took out a loan and started up a convienace store.

He did that because his english sucked and he couldnt get a job.

You see what im saying?

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article170277622.html

“Hand Middle School students called (the girl) racial slurs like ‘Oreo,’ ‘white girl,’ ‘wannabe white girl’ ... and generally maligned her for ‘acting white,’ ” the lawsuit alleges. Both boys and girls were involved in the bullying, the lawsuit says.

But, yeah, it's because of "white privilege".
Give me a fucking break.

The race difficulty slider is fucking hilarious and this thread is a retarded mess.

Agreed all the way. I'm Punjabi for example, a race that is basically the rednecks of India. Yet in America we outperform whites on average. Why? We don't complain much, work hard, and are just happy to be away from a shitty third world country. Nigerian immigrants outperform asians on average, meaning if blacks really wanted to be number one academically they can do it.

As for why asians don't complain much about getting fucked over in school admissions:
1. Many asians don't know about this
2. Asians don't complain much on average. We prefer to out work our problems (not always a good thing)

Another point you may find interesting: African immigrants are hard workers in school and do really well, even though you'd assume they have the same genetics as American blacks. All because of hard work.

Legal immigrants to the US have, by definition, been sifted through the US' stringent immigration system and cherry picked. They're typically well-educated and represent the best of their countries, they're not a representative sample of Mr average Nigerian or Mr average Indian. In fact the average IQ of Nigeria is 67, they're literally legally retarded as a country. Intelligence is genes, not race. A smart black person produces smart children, a dumb black person produces dumb children. You're wrong in assuming that because two people share the same skin colour, that they share the same genetics and the same potential for intelligence.

If asians have to score higher...

Why are they not complaining?

And why is it the race that is GIVEN SAT points, also the one that's bitching the loudest? Talk about doing less? All you have to be is BLACK and you are gifted SAT points.
Think about that. Privilege much? (oh can't use the word privilege towards blacks because they have changed the meaning of the word to insure that it can't possible be used against them.)

And talking about household income, blacks are lowest because they are generally only counting 1 single income per household as single parent homes is what? 70+ percent?

https://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

Are whites forcing all black couples with kids to separate? Do whites tell black fathers to not live up to dad responsibilities?

Unless you are talking Nigerian born blacks. They do just as well as whites per house hold income.

So do they have white privilege? Is it tribal?

My thoughts? Stop playing the victim mentality as a race. It's not going to get you anywhere in life. Work hard. Have good morals, good goals, understand that life isn't fair. Make great decisions like MARRYING the right woman and having households with TWO parents to help raise and install good morals and values to their children so that they too can grow to become successful.

Or you can bitch and moan for free hand outs and learn nothing.

If you are an employer. Which person here are you going to give a job too?

This guy?

3c436de22864a5d025fa7ee1d538b362.jpg

Or this guy?

original-10717-1455652200-3.jpg

Did white privilege force each to carry themselves the way each do? Do I, the white man sneak into their bedrooms and force them to dress thugish at gun point?

OR IS THAT CULTURE BASED?

Do I the white man tell blacks that they should call each other "ni**a's" all the time, and slang up every word to the point that you sound uneducated and crass?

Did I do that?

You think I the white man went to job interviews and substituted words like 'j'awl" for "you all" or "axe for ask"? While spamming the end of every sentence with "know what I'm sayin?"

You think that's gonna give me, the white man, an advantage or help in getting that job?

This victim card shit isn't going to do the black race ANY favors. It's only going to set j'awl back, if you axe me. Know what ahmsayin?

You have a difficult time staying on topic. Did you even read the article?
This is about how Asians have to outscore white guys for the same consideration. So this myth that Asians eliminate any evidence of white privilege is simply incorrect. And I'm tired of white people trying to use Asians as some token minority for how race relations are all OK now.

The rest of your incoherent post is irrelevant to the conversation

This. Just because Asians do better than whites does not necessarily mean white privilege doesn't exist. It just means Asians work harder on average ;)

Watch this trigger all the right kinds of people on here.

"Asians work harder than whites" equals not racist.
"Whites work harder than blacks" equals racist.

"Whites who are poor aren't working hard enough."
"Blacks who are poor are victims."

"White men can't jump" equals not racist.
"Black men cant swim" equals racist.

You have to love these double-standards.

Asian households have more contributing adults to the income, on an individual basis they dont do better.

You failed to realize that both conditions can be true at the same time. Average weekly earnings (personal and not household income) for both male and female Asian-Americans is respectively higher than that of white male and female counterparts.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/

LQhcxAm.jpg

Last edited:
And then you also have to ask, "how is it that asians can take the plunge and own a convienance store, but blacks can't?" If you point to me a banking institution that refuses to give out a loan to a black person with all the right credentials and qualifications...then I'd say let's go after that bank and change their minds. But I doubt that very much because a bank want's to lend out it's money to qualified people...that's how they MAKE money.

Um.. It is pretty well known that banks take race into account when loaning out money. The fact that it doesn't make sense from a money point of view doesn't matter. There is always someone that is reviewing the documentation that has to make a gut call as to whether the think this person can pay back the loan. This too could also be a reflection that different racial groups on average don't make the same amount of money.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bank...ith-department-of-justice-335-million-2011-12

http://inthesetimes.com/article/194...rgo-shows-exactly-how-structural-racism-works

http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2017/05/01/racial-disparities-home-loans

The darker you make your characters skin color, the harder the game is

af305ba1037f0f03d984343e072ba301.png

Facil = easy.
dificil = hard.
Juego de la vida (game of life).
Meh, East Indians are like the second most successful ethnic group besides Jews in America, and they're really dark in general. I'm not White btw.

Meh, East Indians are like the second most successful ethnic group besides Jews in America, and they're really dark in general. I'm not White btw.
I am going to talk about Asians, but mostly about India/Pakistan and Middle East.

I would just like to say about people who keep mentioning Asians and other people who do well in America. That is not necessarily representative of race. East Asians do well, but look at who they are, legal immigrants and adult students who are already top level and have loads of money paying their way. These skew stats to generalize East Asians in people's minds. You have to look at how they operate in their own country to get the big picture, it's just the same as any other country plenty of people who aren't high achievers and/or smart just like everywhere else, including the west. The only difference is that the overall bar is higher in east Asian countries than the middle east. But in China itself, plenty of poor dumbs vastly outnumbering any high achievers.

Let's not forget an important thing, China has millions and millions of people, India also has a lot. That also means a lot of people have money and want to make more by investing it in getting a better education. The adult college students they're sending over are already top level and have loads of money who are paying their way. If they (country/race/culture) were so smart, why do they have to come over to the west?

Then you have children of LEGAL immigrants who are raised in the west, taught in western education system, taught by "the white man" teachers in a "white mans" country. Yet they think their achievements represent more than their self or immediate environment. For example you often have Indian and Pakistanis who laud their status such as lawyers/doctors and other higher paying jobs as representative of their race. This is incorrect, it's not representative of their race and not representative of their own countries culture for the reasons given. It's their own achievements and it's not like they can remove the "white man" teachers, western education system and culture they where brought up in. Muslims are over-represented in prisons in France/UK. Hindus are much better than muslims, but beating muslims is a pretty low bar culture wise lol.

Truth is their status isn't representative of their culture or race, their circumstances don't represent their populations in their countries at all, funny how they get to live a comfortable life in a white mans country educated in a white mans country but think their achievements represent more and congratulate their race for it.

They also collude widescale on jobs. Once an Indian/Pakistani gets a supervisor/managerial role, ALL the job placements become a friends and family racket. Because all that family-favors shit it how they roll back where they come from. All the new staff suddenly know each other, speak their language to each other and are paki/indian. Funny that.

Wasn't there a thread about Indians shitting on the streets??? Don't they have a caste system and rife class discrimination? Don't Hindus and Pakistanis kill each other? They have loads of slaves in India still, over 14 million. They're not so great, third world shitholes reliant on aid, governments are corrupt as fuck. They don't sound like smart people. East Asians are much better, but the Japanese aren't the ones sending people over for a better education because they've got their shit together moreso than China, China is still pretty shit.

Children who emigrated legally with their parents, raised here, probably from a middle class in their own country, and raised by two parents who know what they're doing are obviously gonna be more in tune with goals and work ethic. That parenting and environment is not the standard in India/Pakistan. That's all it is.

Legal immigrants to the US have, by definition, been sifted through the US' stringent immigration system and cherry picked. They're typically well-educated and represent the best of their countries, they're not a representative sample of Mr average Nigerian or Mr average Indian. In fact the average IQ of Nigeria is 67, they're literally legally retarded as a country. Intelligence is genes, not race. A smart black person produces smart children, a dumb black person produces dumb children. You're wrong in assuming that because two people share the same skin colour, that they share the same genetics and the same potential for intelligence.

Exactly.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted yet, but it looks like Trey and Matt were trolling with the difficulty slider. It doesn't actually change the difficulty. The player just assumes everything is more difficult with the black character, lol. Looks like you can choose gender between Male, Female, and Other. The NPC's will interact with you differently based on which you choose. I'm willing to bet if you choose Other you are going to get mocked by Cartman the entire game, ha.

Ubisoft confirmed that the difficulty slider in South Park: The Fractured but Whole, which syncs the character’s skin color accordingly based on the difficulty chosen, is purely for cosmetic purposes.

While South Park is known for its political commentary, South: Park The Fractured but Whole surprised the gaming community when Eurogamer revealed that the game uses skin color to address issues on racial inequality. Basically, the game is said to be harder when you play as a black character. “Don’t worry, this doesn’t affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life,” says in-game character Eric Cartman. GamesRadar pressed Ubisoft for a clarification, confirming that the difficulty slider that affects skin color is simply for cosmetic purposes and doesn’t affect gameplay difficulty, which would presumably include monetary rewards.

Ubisoft still has no official statement on the matter. Prior to Ubisoft’s confirmation, the developers told Eurogamer that the difficulty chosen affects money received in-game and people’s way of interacting with your character. Presumably, South Park: The Fractured but Whole‘s political commentary on racism are mostly found in conversations that barely affect gameplay. Whether this was part of the joke, as the monetary rewards appear to be, is yet unknown.

https://techraptor.net/content/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole

You have a difficult time staying on topic. Did you even read the article?
This is about how Asians have to outscore white guys for the same consideration. So this myth that Asians eliminate any evidence of white privilege is simply incorrect. And I'm tired of white people trying to use Asians as some token minority for how race relations are all OK now.

The rest of your incoherent post is irrelevant to the conversation

So if blacks are given sat points while asians are deducted sat points...white privledge?

Would you require just automatic admission to any college you prefer before you stop bitching about white privledge?

Clearly the point of the article was to inforce diversity over academics. I absolutely do not agree with it. But here's a situation where blacsk are being GIVEN free SAT points over other races and you still bitch about white privledge.

Talk about victim mentality.

So if blacks are given sat points while asians are deducted sat points...white privledge?

Would you require just automatic admission to any college you prefer before you stop bitching about white privledge?

Clearly the point of the article was to inforce diversity over academics. I absolutely do not agree with it. But here's a situation where blacsk are being GIVEN free SAT points over other races and you still bitch about white privledge.

Talk about victim mentality.
It hilarious that he sees White privilege when an Asian starts out 50 behind a white guy but doesn't see Black Privilege when the White guy and the Asian guy start out hundreds of points behind the Black guy. Jesus Christ.

Back