New South Park game identifies white privilege

I am going to talk about Asians, but mostly about India/Pakistan and Middle East.

I would just like to say about people who keep mentioning Asians and other people who do well in America. That is not necessarily representative of race. East Asians do well, but look at who they are, legal immigrants and adult students who are already top level and have loads of money paying their way. These skew stats to generalize East Asians in people's minds. You have to look at how they operate in their own country to get the big picture, it's just the same as any other country plenty of people who aren't high achievers and/or smart just like everywhere else, including the west. The only difference is that the overall bar is higher in east Asian countries than the middle east. But in China itself, plenty of poor dumbs vastly outnumbering any high achievers.

Let's not forget an important thing, China has millions and millions of people, India also has a lot. That also means a lot of people have money and want to make more by investing it in getting a better education. The adult college students they're sending over are already top level and have loads of money who are paying their way. If they (country/race/culture) were so smart, why do they have to come over to the west?

Then you have children of LEGAL immigrants who are raised in the west, taught in western education system, taught by "the white man" teachers in a "white mans" country. Yet they think their achievements represent more than their self or immediate environment. For example you often have Indian and Pakistanis who laud their status such as lawyers/doctors and other higher paying jobs as representative of their race. This is incorrect, it's not representative of their race and not representative of their own countries culture for the reasons given. It's their own achievements and it's not like they can remove the "white man" teachers, western education system and culture they where brought up in. Muslims are over-represented in prisons in France/UK. Hindus are much better than muslims, but beating muslims is a pretty low bar culture wise lol.

Truth is their status isn't representative of their culture or race, their circumstances don't represent their populations in their countries at all, funny how they get to live a comfortable life in a white mans country educated in a white mans country but think their achievements represent more and congratulate their race for it.

They also collude widescale on jobs. Once an Indian/Pakistani gets a supervisor/managerial role, ALL the job placements become a friends and family racket. Because all that family-favors shit it how they roll back where they come from. All the new staff suddenly know each other, speak their language to each other and are paki/indian. Funny that.

Wasn't there a thread about Indians shitting on the streets??? Don't they have a caste system and rife class discrimination? Don't Hindus and Pakistanis kill each other? They have loads of slaves in India still, over 14 million. They're not so great, third world shitholes reliant on aid, governments are corrupt as fuck. They don't sound like smart people. East Asians are much better, but the Japanese aren't the ones sending people over for a better education because they've got their shit together moreso than China, China is still pretty shit.

Children who emigrated legally with their parents, raised here, probably from a middle class in their own country, and raised by two parents who know what they're doing are obviously gonna be more in tune with goals and work ethic. That parenting and environment is not the standard in India/Pakistan. That's all it is.

Exactly.
I honestly don't why you're quoting me for. You can start your own thread with that argument. Some people in this thread are saying (maybe jokingly, not sure) that the darker a person's skin is, the tougher his life will be in America. I'm just telling them that's false. Let's say your argument holds some truth to it, but in reality it doesn't matter, because the American government, and Media separates and groups it's citizens by race and not genes. It's sort of forcing (brainwashing) American citizens into thinking everything they do represents their race/ethnicity as a whole in America. You can't really blame their way of thinking, when it's the American system whom enforces this ideology on them.

Yes, East Indians in America don't represent their entire nation around the World. but the ones in America are still one of the top most successful ethnic group in America, thus disproving that it's tougher for darker skinned people to be successful in America. Thus the reason why I responded in this thread. I'm not mentioning it as something to be proud about for East Indians (I'm assuming it's the reason why you quoted me), but in their defense if you have the entire population in America talking about race, and blaming other races, doesn't matter if they're White, Black, etc, everything pretty much revolves around race in America, why shouldn't they be proud of their successes as a group in America if that's all this Country talks about? Think about it, The American Government, and Media wants them to be proud. The only other option is to blame Whitey. is that what you want?

Why shouldn't they be proud of their successes as a group in America if that's all this Country talks about? Think about it, The American Government, and Media wants them to be proud. The only other option is to blame Whitey. is that what you want?

If they where as smart as they claim they wouldn't be proud of it as representative of their race/group. If they want to fall for what the media tells them it's on them. My comment made no mention of media.

Also who are these people who are so successful? 2nd gens of middle class legal immigrants taught by white people in a western culture? Their legal immigrant parents who gained citizenship the hard legal way?

Last edited:
If they where as smart as they claim they wouldn't be proud of it as representative of their race/group. If they want to fall for what the media tells them it's on them. My comment made no mention of media.
who here hasn't fallen for the media's propaganda? everyone here is living in denial. Everyone.

You failed to realize that both conditions can be true at the same time. Average weekly earnings (personal and not household income) for both male and female Asian-Americans is respectively higher than that of white male and female counterparts.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/

LQhcxAm.jpg

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=185534666
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cap-asian-americans-wealth-gap_us_586bd460e4b0d9a5945c91a7
1) Asian numbers get skewed very heavily by new money foreigners who are already rich.
2) A larger share of the asian population lives in poverty and gets ignored because all Asians are assumed to be rich.
3) Asians live in areas where living costs are much higher Like San Fran, NYC, and LA. I have asian friends who clear six figures but in NYC, that doesnt get you very far. They would live like kings in other parts of the U.S

So if blacks are given sat points while asians are deducted sat points...white privledge?

Would you require just automatic admission to any college you prefer before you stop bitching about white privledge?

Clearly the point of the article was to inforce diversity over academics. I absolutely do not agree with it. But here's a situation where blacsk are being GIVEN free SAT points over other races and you still bitch about white privledge.

Talk about victim mentality.

Answer the question. Why do Asians have to outscore whites on the SAT?

Answer the question. Why do Asians have to outscore whites on the SAT?

I've answered the question already, dipshit...follow along.

The only reason I could see for this SAT point spread is to enforce DIVERSITY.

Asians are dominating the education system, both in grades and representation. Whites are likely the baseline. Blacks need help. So that's why whites are neutral. Blacks are GIVEN SAT points while Asians are deducted SAT points.

I absolutely find it adorable that you glossed over the fact that blacks are GIVEN SAT points.

Now let me educate you as to where this goes...

Blacks being given a handicap of SAT points isn't going to do them any favors in the long run. It's going to promote laziness. Further creating this gap in education.

On the flip side, penalizing Asians is only going to further drive them into academic studies...making them excel on average further than any other race.

So getting this handicap by schools? If you cared at all about blacks you'd be opposed to it.

Last edited:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=185534666
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cap-asian-americans-wealth-gap_us_586bd460e4b0d9a5945c91a7
1) Asian numbers get skewed very heavily by new money foreigners who are already rich.
2) A larger share of the asian population lives in poverty and gets ignored because all Asians are assumed to be rich.
3) Asians live in areas where living costs are much higher Like San Fran, NYC, and LA. I have asian friends who clear six figures but in NYC, that doesnt get you very far. They would live like kings in other parts of the U.S

1). The numbers that I posted have nothing to do with inherited wealth. How does that impact a worker's average weekly earnings? It doesn't. This was a discussion about the ability to achieve, not to receive through inheritance.

2). The percentage of Asians living in poverty in the US is very close to the same as whites. At times white poverty rates have been higher than that of Asians.

2017-FAQ3-Fig2.png

3). Where you choose to live is your own choice and that says nothing about your ability to earn in America. You might as well argue that Asians who purchase a Ferrari struggle more because of their increased car payments. NYC has a higher black population than Asian population according to the most recent numbers that I could find. What about all of the whites who live in such areas? Cost of living is an entirely different subject. We could argue that Hispanics who plan on returning to Mexico with their American earnings are making off like bandits based on cost of living differences.

You might to try looking at the data directly for yourself because liberal sources like Huffington Post and NPR have you hoodwinked. They only show you the data that conforms to the political spin that they are seeking to convey. Each time that I showed you that you are wrong about personal incomes rates you changed the subject to family inheritance or cost of living.

Last edited:
1). The numbers that I posted have nothing to do with inherited wealth. How does that impact a worker's average weekly earnings? It doesn't. This was a discussion about the ability to achieve, not to receive through inheritance.

2). The percentage of Asians living in poverty in the US is very close to the same as whites. At times white poverty rates have been higher than that of Asians.

2017-FAQ3-Fig2.png

3). Where you choose to live is your own choice and that says nothing about your ability to earn in America. You might as well argue that Asians who purchase a Ferrari struggle more because of their increased car payments. NYC has a higher black population than Asian population according to the most recent numbers that I could find. What about all of the whites who live in such areas? Cost of living is an entirely different subject. We could argue that Hispanics who plan on returning to Mexico with their American earnings are making off like bandits based on cost of living differences.

You might to try looking at the data directly for yourself because liberal sources like Huffington Post and NPR have you hoodwinked. They only show you the data that conforms to the political spin that they are seeking to convey. Each time that I showed you that you are wrong about personal incomes rates you changed the subject to family inheritance or cost of living.

1) Inheriting capital vasts amount of capital and coming here with money as opposed to coming here with nothing has not bearing on income? A rich asian coming over here with plenty of capital to start a business and invest has no bearing in income? Ok

2) Non-Hispanics whites are below asians at every point on your graph. You cant claim hispanics who write white on their forms as your own.

3) It has everything to do with how much you earn you tard. The operations jobs at banks get moved to Oklahoma or Texas cuz they can pay less over there and still get plenty of workers. It was the experience of my friends who would get job offers from Delaware. Their pay offers were significantly lower than NYC pay offers. Your data shows Asians make slightly more without accounting for the fact that major urban centers with high living costs have much higher salaries. As such, it doesnt show that the Asians dont do all that much better than everyone because their higher salaries are partially a result of living in in NYC, LA, or San Fran.

I've answered the question already, dipshit...follow along.

The only reason I could see for this SAT point spread is to enforce DIVERSITY.

Asians are dominating the education system, both in grades and representation. Whites are likely the baseline. Blacks need help. So that's why whites are neutral. Blacks are GIVEN SAT points while Asians are deducted SAT points.

I absolutely find it adorable that you glossed over the fact that blacks are GIVEN SAT points.

Now let me educate you as to where this goes...

Blacks being given a handicap of SAT points isn't going to do them any favors in the long run. It's going to promote laziness. Further creating this gap in education.

On the flip side, penalizing Asians is only going to further drive them into academic studies...making them excel on average further than any other race.

So getting this handicap by schools? If you cared at all about blacks you'd be opposed to it.

Why do whites get to be the baseline? Why don't they get docked points for being successful?

Why do whites get to be the baseline? Why don't they get docked points for being successful?

Because I guess based off of population to hit schools and success rate, Asians excel, Whites are baseline and Blacks are not excelling at all? So the goal is to have the representation of whites the baseline for all races. So whites do not need adjusting.

Why is this?

Because culture in asian households show that asian parents are more strict and concerned with academics than other races, as such they have a disproportionate representation in colleges and universities...blacks on the other hand have an incredibly high drop out rate from highschool and up.

So some libertard dipshit decided that needs to be fixed so they gave asians a handicap and blacks a lift.

Now we can all feel good about ourselves.

Now this is my theory as to why asians are penalized while blacks are gifted SAT points. Unless you can come up with a more reasonable explanation...I'm gonna go with this.

Because I guess based off of population to hit schools and success rate, Asians excel, Whites are baseline and Blacks are not excelling at all? So the goal is to have the representation of whites the baseline for all races. So whites do not need adjusting.

Why is this?

Because culture in asian households show that asian parents are more strict and concerned with academics than other races, as such they have a disproportionate representation in colleges and universities...blacks on the other hand have an incredibly high drop out rate from highschool and up.

So some libertard dipshit decided that needs to be fixed so they gave asians a handicap and blacks a lift.

Now this is my theory as to why asians are penalized while blacks are gifted SAT points. Unless you can come up with a more reasonable explanation...I'm gonna go with this.
wait, blacks are 'given' points in the SAT? when did that happen, because when i took the SAT back in '98 i made my 1470 without ANY fucking adjustment. the SAT was always the troll argument to make anyway. affluent (read:white) families sent their snowflakes to SAT prep courses so they could get an advantage on the test ANYWAY, so just like everything else, you're trying to act like this test was a fair metric to base results on, when in reality, a very specific group of individuals were given advantages directly related to the test. Standardized testing has been killing this fucking countries education system for decades now.

Why is this?

That doesnt explain why whites get to be the baseline. Why are THEY the standard for the rest to measure? And second, Asians students are literally killing themselves to meet the standards their parents impose on them. The amount of psychological issues they have from growing up is quite frankly sad. For you to praise is kinda messed up.

My theory? If we dont use race as a criteria, all the top schools are gonna be overwhelmingly asian, the rest being jewish kids, and Charles Dylan Uppercrust III isnt gonna go to Harvard anymore like his dad, his guaranteed spot gonna be taken by an Asian kid probably. This is what colleges fear. Thats why whites get a pass.

wait, blacks are 'given' points in the SAT? when did that happen, because when i took the SAT back in '98 i made my 1470 without ANY fucking adjustment. the SAT was always the troll argument to make anyway. affluent (read:white) families sent their snowflakes to SAT prep courses so they could get an advantage on the test ANYWAY, so just like everything else, you're trying to act like this test was a fair metric to base results on, when in reality, a very specific group of individuals were given advantages directly related to the test. Standardized testing has been killing this fucking countries education system for decades now.
Look at these stats, they aggregate medical school acceptance rates based on MCAT score, GPA and race: https://www.aamc.org/data/facts/applicantmatriculant/157998/factstablea24.html

They're pretty insane. Asian and whites in most cases are often 5-10x less likely to get in to medical school if they have the same MCAT score range and GPA versus African Americans.

I personally think that our country's future doctors should be accepted based on merit, but that's not what is currently going on. When an Asian/white doctor is 10x less likely to get into medical school with the same credentials, I doubt it is a very egalitarian system.

That doesnt explain why whites get to be the baseline. Why are THEY the standard for the rest to measure? And second, Asians students are literally killing themselves to meet the standards their parents impose on them. The amount of psychological issues they have from growing up is quite frankly sad. For you to praise is kinda messed up.

My theory? If we dont use race as a criteria, all the top schools are gonna be overwhelmingly asian, the rest being jewish kids, and Charles Dylan Uppercrust III isnt gonna go to Harvard anymore like his dad, his guaranteed spot gonna be taken by an Asian kid probably. This is what colleges fear. Thats why whites get a pass.

Because overall representation. Its a numbers thing for fuck sakes.

Watch how strict asian households get the more obstacles you place infront of them.

But i think theirs nothing wrong with growing up in a strict household that holds importance to academics.

Not for beating kids who come home with a b...but keeping a kid focused on grades is a great thing

Look at these stats, they aggregate medical school acceptance rates based on MCAT score, GPA and race: https://www.aamc.org/data/facts/applicantmatriculant/157998/factstablea24.html

They're pretty insane. Asian and whites in most cases are often 5-10x less likely to get in to medical school if they have the same MCAT score range and GPA versus African Americans.

I personally think that our country's future doctors should be accepted based on merit, but that's not what is currently going on. When an Asian/white doctor is 10x less likely to get into medical school with the same credentials, I doubt it is a very egalitarian system.

But dont we all feel better now?

In the previous game, there was a Jew class that would allow you to farm more gold than the other classes, lol.

Kinda sad how people still don't get South Park's spirit. That's satyre, not actual denunciation of white priviledge

Because overall representation. Its a numbers thing for fuck sakes.

Watch how strict asian households get the more obstacles you place infront of them.

But i think theirs nothing wrong with growing up in a strict household that holds importance to academics.

Not for beating kids who come home with a b...but keeping a kid focused on grades is a great thing

Thats not answering anything. If you're trying to say its because Whites are a majority of the population, then perhaps I can accept that. It still doesnt mean its fair that whites get seen as the default and therefore are allowed the same representation they normally would have gotten anyway.

And theres a hell of a lot of wrong with it. My asian friends constantly tell me how they struggle to argue with superiors and elders, missed on so many childhood moments, didn't get a chance to pursue their passions, and spent 15+ years preparing for a life they hate. Asian parents teach their kids to survive, not thrive.

In the previous game, there was a Jew class that would allow you to farm more gold than the other classes, lol.
I like how simple the graphics got when you crossed into Canada.

I like how simple the graphics got when you crossed into Canada.

But that's also where the best gear is. We keep Canada pixelated and understated so the riff raff don't show up and realize what an awesome place it is.

Back