New South Park game identifies white privilege

South Park is more famous for taking swipes at leftist shit. Safe Space song, that guy who gets triggered.

maxresdefault.jpg

SJW revisionist history try and say it's balanced because they took swipes at Trump. Ok whatever helps you sleep at night. lol.

South Park is more famous for taking swipes at leftist shit. Safe Space song, that guy who gets triggered.

maxresdefault.jpg

SJW revisionist history try and say it's balanced because they took swipes at Trump. Ok whatever helps you sleep at night. lol.

....... what? they criticise literally everything. Trump being a total dipshit was a whole season. The PC stuff was significant too. Its just meant to be entertaining.

If that's true, than why do Asians have a higher graduation rate in college

better grades

larger house hold income

I mean I guess technically Asian's skin is on the white side of the spectrum. Does that count?

Asian households have more contributing adults to the income, on an individual basis they dont do better.

asians have to score higher on tests like SAT to be picked over the white boy.

Asians attain the success they do through soul crushing hard work in the hopes to compensate for any social inequality they may face.

Asian households have more contributing adults to the income, on an individual basis they dont do better.

Asians attain the success they do through soul crushing hard work in the hopes to compensate for any social inequality they may face.

Got any stats to back this up or are you talking out of your ass?

It's nice you brought up white privledge with SAT scores...

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/black-privilege-sat-bonus-for-blacks-hispanics/

....... what? they criticise literally everything. Trump being a total dipshit was a whole season. The PC stuff was significant too. Its just meant to be entertaining.
Trey and Matt have always been in the center. In their view, if something is off limits, then everything is off limits. When they were younger, they thought it was funnier to make fun of Christians, Jews, Mormons, etc. but then they started getting a bit more creative, making episodes about militant agnostics and Scientology. As long as it's funny to them, they'll do it. I do wish Isaac Hayes wasn't such a hypocrite at the end of his run, though. :( Poor Chef.

These last few seasons, they were mocking SJWs and the new campus leftists, along with Trump, Hillary and Bruce Jenner.

This debate is the epitome of the last election:

Trump had no clue what he was doing, but Hillary was such a political robot that she was willing to say anything to get elected.

Got any stats to back this up or are you talking out of your ass?

It's nice you brought up white privledge with SAT scores...

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/black-privilege-sat-bonus-for-blacks-hispanics/

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/06/19/chapter-1-portrait-of-asian-americans/
https://www.financialsamurai.com/income-by-race-why-is-asian-income-so-high/

And your link doesnt change the fact that asians have to score higher than white people. Literally doing less gets a white guy over an asian guy in college.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-colleges-perspec-0811-md-20170811-story.html

In a not so shocking turn of events the progressive war room thinks the warped idea of white privilege doesn't generate extreme hatred for white people.

I would argue the outright denial of the very obvious advantages to growing up white in the United States by white people creates much more disdain for white people than acknowledging white privilege does. You seem pretty set on this so it really isn't worth debating.

maxresdefault.jpg

Someone didn't watch South Park during the Bush presidency...

If asians have to score higher...

Why are they not complaining?

And why is it the race that is GIVEN SAT points, also the one that's bitching the loudest? Talk about doing less? All you have to be is BLACK and you are gifted SAT points.
Think about that. Privilege much? (oh can't use the word privilege towards blacks because they have changed the meaning of the word to insure that it can't possible be used against them.)

And talking about household income, blacks are lowest because they are generally only counting 1 single income per household as single parent homes is what? 70+ percent?

https://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

Are whites forcing all black couples with kids to separate? Do whites tell black fathers to not live up to dad responsibilities?

Unless you are talking Nigerian born blacks. They do just as well as whites per house hold income.

So do they have white privilege? Is it tribal?

My thoughts? Stop playing the victim mentality as a race. It's not going to get you anywhere in life. Work hard. Have good morals, good goals, understand that life isn't fair. Make great decisions like MARRYING the right woman and having households with TWO parents to help raise and install good morals and values to their children so that they too can grow to become successful.

Or you can bitch and moan for free hand outs and learn nothing.

If you are an employer. Which person here are you going to give a job too?

This guy?

3c436de22864a5d025fa7ee1d538b362.jpg

Or this guy?

original-10717-1455652200-3.jpg

Did white privilege force each to carry themselves the way each do? Do I, the white man sneak into their bedrooms and force them to dress thugish at gun point?

OR IS THAT CULTURE BASED?

Do I the white man tell blacks that they should call each other "ni**a's" all the time, and slang up every word to the point that you sound uneducated and crass?

Did I do that?

You think I the white man went to job interviews and substituted words like 'j'awl" for "you all" or "axe for ask"? While spamming the end of every sentence with "know what I'm sayin?"

You think that's gonna give me, the white man, an advantage or help in getting that job?

This victim card shit isn't going to do the black race ANY favors. It's only going to set j'awl back, if you axe me. Know what ahmsayin?

Last edited:
I would argue the outright denial of the very obvious advantages to growing up white in the United States by white people creates much more disdain for white people than acknowledging white privilege does. You seem pretty set on this so it really isn't worth debating.

Someone didn't watch South Park during the Bush presidency...

Holy fuck is progress ever intensifying.

No one on TV or at major events is saying white privilege doesn't exist. Even if a pitiful white progressive gets down on their knees and says they truly believe the stuff they have wasn't earned, there's still going to be animosity.

The idea of white privilege is only meant to divide.

Last edited:
Right wingers dont know how to handle humor so their reactions will be gold!!

Why do you say this? I think right wingers would get a kick out of this. You understand what satire is? You realize SP is the most satirical motherfuckers on TV now or ever????

maxresdefault.jpg

As an "out there" show their greatest enemy is always those pushing for censorship and political correctness. Of course they will go harder on the cry baby left (who are the PC "think of the children" ones these days).

Or this guy?

Lol change that black hoody to a lulu lemon brand one and I have that exact outfit (I'm an upper middle class whitey). That's causal "street clothes" though, I wouldn't wear it to a job interview. Some of my friends do dress like the first guy though.

This. Just because Asians do better than whites does not necessarily mean white privilege doesn't exist. It just means Asians work harder on average ;)

Watch this trigger all the right kinds of people on here.

If asians have to score higher...

Why are they not complaining?

And why is it the race that is GIVEN SAT points, also the one that's bitching the loudest? Talk about doing less? All you have to be is BLACK and you are gifted SAT points.
Think about that. Privilege much? (oh can't use the word privilege towards blacks because they have changed the meaning of the word to insure that it can't possible be used against them.)

And talking about household income, blacks are lowest because they are generally only counting 1 single income per household as single parent homes is what? 70+ percent?

https://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

Are whites forcing all black couples with kids to separate? Do whites tell black fathers to not live up to dad responsibilities?

Unless you are talking Nigerian born blacks. They do just as well as whites per house hold income.

So do they have white privilege? Is it tribal?

My thoughts? Stop playing the victim mentality as a race. It's not going to get you anywhere in life. Work hard. Have good morals, good goals, understand that life isn't fair. Make great decisions like MARRYING the right woman and having households with TWO parents to help raise and install good morals and values to their children so that they too can grow to become successful.

Or you can bitch and moan for free hand outs and learn nothing.

If you are an employer. Which person here are you going to give a job too?

This guy?

Or this guy?

Did white privilege force each to carry themselves the way each do? Do I, the white man sneak into their bedrooms and force them to dress thugish at gun point?

OR IS THAT CULTURE BASED?

Do I the white man tell blacks that they should call each other "ni**a's" all the time, and slang up every word to the point that you sound uneducated and crass?

Did I do that?

You think I the white man went to job interviews and substituted words like 'j'awl" for "you all" or "axe for ask"? While spamming the end of every sentence with "know what I'm sayin?"

You think that's gonna give me, the white man, and advantage or help in getting that job?

This victim card shit isn't going to do the black race ANY favors. It's only going to set j'awl back, if you axe me. Know what ahmsayin?
Agreed all the way. I'm Punjabi for example, a race that is basically the rednecks of India. Yet in America we outperform whites on average. Why? We don't complain much, work hard, and are just happy to be away from a shitty third world country. Nigerian immigrants outperform asians on average, meaning if blacks really wanted to be number one academically they can do it.

As for why asians don't complain much about getting fucked over in school admissions:
1. Many asians don't know about this
2. Asians don't complain much on average. We prefer to out work our problems (not always a good thing)

Another point you may find interesting: African immigrants are hard workers in school and do really well, even though you'd assume they have the same genetics as American blacks. All because of hard work.

Lol change that black hoody to a lulu lemon brand one and I have that exact outfit (I'm an upper middle class whitey). That's causal "street clothes" though, I wouldn't wear it to a job interview. Some of my friends do dress like the first guy though.

It's all about presentation and how you carry yourself.

If you want to walk around the majority of the time looking like you want to steal shit...don't be surprised if people keep an eye on you.

If you want to walk around swearing every other word or speaking broken english, nobody is going to respect you.

Beyond that, life isn't fair. When I don't get a call back from a job interview, I don't cry "racist". I look at what I could have done better.

And theirs always something you could have done better.

This. Just because Asians do better than whites does not necessarily mean white privilege doesn't exist. It just means Asians work harder on average ;)

Watch this trigger all the right kinds of people on here.

White privledge doesn't exist. There's nothing in this thread that has convinced me it does. Including your post. I mean you can say it exists...but the burden is on you to prove it.

That one dude? Needed to redefine the word "privledge" to try and make the term stick...lol.

White privledge doesn't exist. There's nothing in this thread that has convinced me it does. Including your post. I mean you can say it exists...but the burden is on you to prove it.

That one dude? Needed to redefine the word "privledge" to try and make the term stick...lol.
I accept this burden.

White privilege exists, not as this grand conspiracy to keep minorities down as many people claim, but as something similar to what even minorities practice. In Indian neighborhoods, for example, customers feel more comfortable with Indian workers, and Indian bosses prefer to hire their own kind, so it's easier for an Indian to get a job there versus a black guy. Vice versa in a black neighborhood. Now take into account that whites are the majority economically and population wise and you got yourself a clear benefit for white people. There would be Yellow privilege in America if the majority was Asians.

Though I'm of the opinion that white privilege doesn't keep minorities down as much as they claim. Why? Because employers tend to go for the employee who makes them the most money, not the one who shares their skin color. So as long as you're a good worker who'll bring profit to a company, you're skin color won't matter as much as your credentials, skills, etc.

Back