New Nintendo Retro-Console Announced: NINTENDO CLASSIC MINI

I was able to get one on wal-mart's website today. i was lucky to have one in my cart from the last time i tried to order one. only tips i can give you guys is to make an account and already have your CC info stored. Since i already had one in my cart i was able to just keep clicking the checkout button until it let me through.

I was able to get one on wal-mart's website today. i was lucky to have one in my cart from the last time i tried to order one. only tips i can give you guys is to make an account and already have your CC info stored. Since i already had one in my cart i was able to just keep clicking the checkout button until it let me through.
Haha I did the same. Kept it in my cart from last time and just had to click a few things to check out.

That thing will be half price after Christmas. Just wait for it, the kids don't want to play the old games anyways.

That thing will be half price after Christmas. Just wait for it, the kids don't want to play the old games anyways.
Nintendo products take a long time to drop in price. Especially something this popular.

looks like a lot of the wal mart online orders got pushed to backordered and might get cancelled. local targets are still getting them in overnight. i was able to snag one this morning after waiting in line.

looks like a lot of the wal mart online orders got pushed to backordered and might get cancelled. local targets are still getting them in overnight. i was able to snag one this morning after waiting in line.
I've still got mine showing for next Thursday.

Delivered a day early! The games look great on my big screen, no noticeable lag, can't wait to jump into a lot of these games I either never played or haven't played in decades. Definitely worth the $60.

JpEVWfWh.jpg

Played the hell out of Tecmo Bowl and Super C last night. The setup is very intuitive, menu screens and save states are super easy to use.

I can see where they were coming from with the controller being as short as it is because you need to press the reset button to exit the current game and return to the menu, so it keeps you close for that reason. That said, it's comically short and I will be getting the wireless Nyko one with the quickness.

I just got the last one in stock at the local gamestop... for $9.60.. I was trading in overwatch and battlefield 1 and saw one sitting behind the counter so picked it up... was trading the games in anyways so figured why not.

So that's two people now that have been able to pick one up lol.

I just got the Nyko Miniboss wireless controller and that should be here Friday.

So that's two people now that have been able to pick one up lol.

I just got the Nyko Miniboss wireless controller and that should be here Friday.
yeah i havent plugged it in yet... i got lucky was the last one .. i should just sell it before the christmas rush ends

Local news showed a lot of people standing in line at Best Buy and buying all their stock. One guy scalped his outside the store. Lame-o.

Played the hell out of Tecmo Bowl and Super C last night. The setup is very intuitive, menu screens and save states are super easy to use.

I can see where they were coming from with the controller being as short as it is because you need to press the reset button to exit the current game and return to the menu, so it keeps you close for that reason. That said, it's comically short and I will be getting the wireless Nyko one with the quickness.
I read the cable is short due to the cable specs and keeping consistent with the old specs to preserve compatibility with the other peripherals. Something like that.

Tell me when they make the SNES and 64 versions.

Back