• Tecmo Bowl
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

but am upset that the contoller isnt wireless

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/07/14/nintendo-announces-new-nes-console

Talk about perfect timing

If they can integrate Pokemon Go..., somehow

Not sure how they would do it though

Besides the typical "RAAAWR EMULATORZZZ!!!" people (which I actually am, I LOVE emulators and hate paying for stuff), this is an awesome buy for a console and all those games. Pretty neat.

Besides the typical "RAAAWR EMULATORZZZ!!!" people (which I actually am, I LOVE emulators and hate paying for stuff), this is an awesome buy for a console and all those games. Pretty neat.
I'm sure the super fanatic crowd will complain it's not original architecture and find the most subtle and pointless differences in games.

Some questionable games on the list but it's pretty good. Controllers are only $10 so that helps for Bubble Bobble, I mean, Double Dragon II.

How it looks on an HDTV will be the deciding factor.

I have hundreds of hours in Bubble Bobble. GOD that was a great game....

Omg these people could sell sand to the camels

That's cool. So much nostalgia on that gray box.

It does not have the greatest game river city ransom so it is not worth it however beating my nephew's ass at tecmo bowl like I beat my sister's at it is alluring

aw see, all i needed was to see a photo for me to want it xD lmao god im so weak!!!

I will buy the fuck outta this thing because the Zelda and Mario games are well worth the 60 bones but I hope you can connect to the store and download other games
Also hope it works with the bluetooth NES controllers cause I aint tryng to be stuck connected to my fuckin tv, a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: gotta roam when he games

I think with the NES people let the nostalgia get carried away. I mean I love old games, but those games from that far back really don't hold up that well as a whole. Let's be honest here also, the original NES controller is garbage. Genesis/SNES games are still very playable and have a lot of games that I think pass the test of time objectively. NES not so much.

For $60 I'll easily get as much out of this investment as I would any modern GAME and I'd get the bitchin' retro looking system and controller(s) to boot. I'm sold.

I think with the NES people let the nostalgia get carried away. I mean I love old games, but those games from that far back really don't hold up that well as a whole. Let's be honest here also, the original NES controller is garbage. Genesis/SNES games are still very playable and have a lot of games that I think pass the test of time objectively. NES not so much.
I don't agree with you this one. Many of those games (the ones included) do hold up, and they are also regularly bought digitally for $4.99 a pop. While I will not disagree that this is a blatant cash-grab (it is a toy for older children at this point), for the price point I don't think it's a horrible return on investment.

Back