New Nintendo Retro-Console Announced: NINTENDO CLASSIC MINI

Apparently.

Did you try target, big w, kmart etc etc ?
Yea tried a few... no luck though... guy told me Pre order for decmember will be on their site for tomorrow.

The way it got handled where I'm from was shit , target had a worker buy 3 and is reselling them for a bunch higher.

The way it got handled where I'm from was shit , target had a worker buy 3 and is reselling them for a bunch higher.
That sucks. Where I am workers weren't even allowed to purchase one, which would rustle me if I were an employee tbh. Everybody was limited to one console so I don't think it would be a big deal to let staff get one.

I hope this does well so we'll get a mini-SNES.
*sorry for multi posting itt*

I'd so be down for a mini snes. Please let this become a thing. I would die for a miniture version of that purple n grey bby <3

Omfg you reminded me!

EB games (I'm Australian)

Lmao site crashed today it'll be at 12pm tomorrow on the website.
Oh thank you! We have that too (Canadian) so I'll check it out ^.^ lol go figure the site crashed damn

Don't forget again!

I went to EBgames to buy it yesterdayand the 17 year old kid employee lol'd at me, b/c apparently this is sold out.

oh well. will pick it up eventually

Oh thank you! We have that too (Canadian) so I'll check it out ^.^ lol go figure the site crashed damn

Don't forget again!
Lmao site fucking crashed again I had it all the way up to clicking check out and putting my details in....

Fucking GRRRRRRRRR

Trying hard to find one of these damn things for christmas for my kids. Looks like all the fucking resellers already got their paws on them. This would be a perfect first gaming system for them they're 5. Artificial storage crap

Lmao site fucking crashed again I had it all the way up to clicking check out and putting my details in....

Fucking GRRRRRRRRR
Lol itt we're all fucked
The Nintendo classic is nothing but a dream

A friend of mine's wife was able to pick one up for him today. There were only 9 left when she got it. He just sent me this picture.

2016-11-11.jpg

Lol @ how posed this pic is. From the phone, to the Apple laptop, to the cigarettes placed casually on top of the console, to the Stephen King novels with their spines lined up in the background. Does this guy live on Facebook/Instagram?

Lol @ how posed this pic is. From the phone, to the Apple laptop, to the cigarettes placed casually on top of the console, to the Stephen King novels with their spines lined up in the background. Does this guy live on Facebook/Instagram?

Lol not at all. He doesn't have a facebook and I think he only has an instagram to keep track of what his 12 year old kid posts on there. He just sent the pic to me in a text message goofing around.

Looks like he has things around it to show the scale of the console.

Back