New Korean MMA News and Discussion

Won Jun Jang is fighting in M-1 on Thursday. He was born with no digits on his right hand. I wonder why he is fighting outside of TFC lately considering he's from Korean Top Team.
2017053001453_0.jpg
DBHYgISUwAATVFs.jpg

TFC DREAM 3 will be streaming through Naver Sports. Pretty sure a VPN will be needed outside of Korea and you have to download their player (should be safe and all, Naver is a huge and legitimate engine). Should start around 1 am ET.

Won Jun Jang is fighting in M-1 on Thursday. He was born with no digits on his right hand. I wonder why he is fighting outside of TFC lately considering he's from Korean Top Team.
2017053001453_0.jpg
DBHYgISUwAATVFs.jpg
He got koed :( u know where to find the fight?

Fun two day visit to KTT

I think the first guy will go far once gets better jab uses it more

TFC uploaded event video from TFC DREAM 3 to Facebook

Also TFC signed Wardog Featherweight champ Sung Bin Jo. He's trying to get to the UFC now which is why he made the move.

Hopefully jae young Kim is on this figt card :) and zhang weili will win :)

Big step up in competition for Sung Bin Jo, he faces former Shooto Pacific Rim champion Nakamura Jr at TFC 15

More fights announced for TFC 15
Kyu Sung Kim vs Min Joo Lee
Kim returns to Korea after coming up short against Takeshi Kasugai for the HEAT Flyweight title. Before that he beat the current Kunlun Fight Flyweight champ Meixuan Zhang. Min Joo Lee has pulled off back to back narrow decision wins in his first 2 pro bouts over opponents that had way more experience than him (debuted against a 32 fight veteran).

Da Un Jung vs Ryo Sakai
I guess Jung is at KTT now, pretty sure he was with Team POMA just a few fights ago.

Kyung Ho Bae is back for Angel's Fighting 4 next month.

Finally they announced his opponent. They announced he would be fighting for a title over a month ago but had said nothing since. I think this is his opponent which is pretty meh and even a further step down in competition. It's possible the guy has missing bouts considering the region he's from and the fact he doesn't have any fights listed past 2015 but either way it's a very underwhelming match up for Bae.

glad to see bae back, but wish he was somewhere other than angel's fighting, and against a more competitive opponent.

Lol a 0-1 fighter. He's a experienced fighter. Why he's fighting inexperienced fighters? Btw, Koreans been doing bad lately in the ufc. First lil dong hyun Kim gets pulled out on the ufc New Zealand card, then the 115 new ufc female Korean fighter loses to jj Aldrich, then 3 Koreans lost on the Singapore fight card. Not only that! Chan sung Jung got injured against lamas and then a week or 2 later! Doo ho choi gets injured also!!!! C'mon Koreans! Get your shit together!

Sherdog has him listed as 2-1, while Tapology has him 0-1 with a 2-1 ammy record so hard telling what his true record is. Still not someone Bae should be fighting at this point in his career if he is serious about being considered a top guy.

Lil Dong didn't get pulled, his opponent was pulled hours before their fight due to not passing medicals. Chan Mi Jeon was brought in on a week's notice having originally been signed for Invicta and I had Ji Yeon Kim winning her fight (superior boxing > a few guillotines that were nowhere near being finished).

Won Bin Ki vs Bruno Miranda announced for ROAD FC 41 as a tournament reserve bout
041%2B%25EB%25B8%258C%25EB%25A3%25A8%25EB%2585%25B8%2B%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%259E%2580%25EB%258B%25A4%2BVS%2B%25EA%25B8%25B0%25EC%259B%2590%25EB%25B9%2588%2B%25EB%258C%2580%25EC%25A7%2584%25EC%259D%25B4%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EC%25A7%2580%2B-%2B1024.jpg

Someone can go ahead and make a thread if they want, otherwise I will probably make one after another fight or 2 are announced

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back