New Fury interview, seems to hint he may be done

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

some notable quotes, paraphrasing a bit:

"if you are not hungry to be the best then it's just about money and I have never boxed for money"
"there's nothing more to achieve, I can only jeporadize what I've already done"
"you're only as good as your last fight, and my last fight I was impeccable, so I'll be impeccable forever"

Last edited:
Is anyone actually still surprised?

For the best imo. His marbles seem a bit scrambled and the odds of him cancelling on someone are probably high at this point (and he's never been opposed to it in the past either).

Why did he stop? Because he's not mentally stable. He might cope in day to day life, but the pressure that comes with being a well known professional athlete is a lot to bear and if you already have mental health issues you really are just a ticking time bomb as far as having a breakdown.

He was done with boxing the moment he beat wlad imo. Damn shame

I've been watching boxing a lot longer than many people here, I wouldn't even entertain Fury's "comeback". i've seen his type for decades, many of his type happened to be heroes of mine and none of them fulfilled their potential. They teased fans with their talent and potential and always had a story that they "were recommitted". Fury's done, he really doesn't deserve a lot of attention.

Fury is for sure a troubled soul.
He's also a humongous douchebag. A funny one at times, but still.

"if you are not hungry to be the best then it's just about money and I have never boxed for money"
"you're only as good as your last fight, and my last fight I was impeccable, so I'll be impeccable forever"

Proof of your claim Mike Tyson admited to steroid use !

Last edited:

Has Tyson. Been deep throating a donkey?

Has Tyson. Been deep throating a donkey?

he reminds me of the side kick dude in braveheart
eac981375d4e990bb48de4f5320f6f6f.jpg

Negative you just lied , can't even man up .

You sir/mam have been exposed
Nah google Tyson wizzer. I assumed he used that to pass fight tests but never says for PEDs I guess just for fighting high on coke but I'm sure he would use PEDs too if he had no issues fighting on coke

will you 2 fuck off spoiling most threads being little fucking girls ffs

Fury isnt fighting anytime soon, he is nearly 2 years out of the game, and it would take hime more than a year to get ready for a fight, and that is only in his fitness.

He's Riddick Bowe waiting to happen again

will you 2 fuck off spoiling most threads being little fucking girls ffs

Fury isnt fighting anytime soon, he is nearly 2 years out of the game, and it would take hime more than a year to get ready for a fight, and that is only in his fitness.

He's Riddick Bowe waiting to happen again
giphy.gif

Back