New Dave Chappelle interview on escaping fame, new netflix standup special (that starts TODAY at 3am

just watched the first episode and as expected its funny as fuck

Dislike for "unavailable in your country". Why for no Cappelle in Canuckistan?
Just get a free VPN proxy add-on for your browser, and select the USA as your location. That's what I do. Works every time, and easy to do. I use Hoxx, but there are others.

he sounded sensitive with that it hurts him to see key and peele not give him credit for their show.

As should Key and Peele for him giving them the blue print and letting them make bank from an inferior show.

Lol, Key & Peele don't owe Chappelle jack shit. This motherfucker is acting like he invented sketch comedy... "a format I created", get the fuck outta here. Everyone blowing so much smoke up this guy's ass, he is actually believing he is the Tesla of comedy.

Lol, Key & Peele don't owe Chappelle jack shit. This motherfucker is acting like he invented sketch comedy... "a format I created", get the fuck outta here. Everyone blowing so much smoke up this guy's ass, he is actually believing he is the Tesla of comedy.

Yeah I love Chappelle and thought he had the better show but these guys are doing their own thing and they're obviously hilarious.

Should Peele be giving credit to the director who invented the Thriller genre because Get Out did well?

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

Yeah I love Chappelle and thought he had the better show but these guys are doing their own thing and they're obviously hilarious.

Should Peele be giving credit to the director who invented the Thriller genre because Get Out did well?

Maybe David Cross & Bob Odenkirk should be thanking Dave Chappelle for retroactively inventing the genre.

Hell, let's get the surviving members of Monty Python to finally show some gratitude & give Chappelle the credit he deserves while we're at it.

LMAO I'm loving this so far, 15 minutes in, "ladies and gentlemen, man the fuck up - IDK how else to say it, just man the fuck up."

Thanks I didn't even know he had special on Netflix.
I will check that out later. I thought his opening recently on SNL was fucking hilarious.

Chappelle drops knowledge. He just seems like a good dude. I still love his interview with the "inside the actors studio" guy. He spoke on a lot of Hollywood truths that other people in Hollywood are too scared to talk about.

What's the format? Stand up or skits?

Dave Chappelle needs skits with his standup. Chappelle show had that perfect balance and fits his comedy style.

Chappelle drops knowledge. He just seems like a good dude. I still love his interview with the "inside the actors studio" guy. He spoke on a lot of Hollywood truths that other people in Hollywood are too scared to talk about.

That inside the actors studio interview is still THE best interview I have ever seen. That shit was flat out amazing. And the host James Lipton agrees. He loved the fuck out of Dave lol. Let him host the show himself one time after that, interviewing Lipton in a role reversal.

What's the format? Stand up or skits?

Three 1 hour standup shows.

Back