New Dave Chappelle interview on escaping fame, new netflix standup special (that starts TODAY at 3am

He's too jacked now. His head looks too small for his body.

That marcos maidana joke was hilarious.

Kevin Hart should thank Chappelle's long hiatus.
Hart is hit or miss for me .I think real husbands of hollywood is funny and I liked about two of his films.he is also good on conan.

Neal brennan had an interesting netflix special . had some funny moments and some dark moments.

All the gay jokes were hilarious and brillant about pacquiao , mlk and "lbgtq"

Fuck, the man hasn't missed a fucking beat! The 2 I watched are brilliant.

His jokes on banana gate were done well.

lol, chappelle is jacked. i guess he's going for the carrot-top look.

"In the 60s, our president was 42. DMX is older than that..."

Funny special.

i just watched the first two, wheres the third? the second one in austin was awesome.

First one was 5/5 second one was 1/5. I guess that's why comedians don't do 3 specials at the same time.

to be honest... Its kind of mediocre. he's past his prime
This is what I thought. It was a decent Chappelle. But a decent Chappelle is better than 90% of the material out there today. Chappelle is that good.

10 or so minutes in and so far it's awesome.

First one was amazing. Up there with Killing Them Softly.

I'll watch the second tomorrow, Netflix is really doing an amazing job with these stand up specials. Jim Nortons new special is amazing as well.

I've only seen the first one so far but it was really good, not on the level of killin' them softly but pretty close. His set up for the Bill Cosby bit was masterful and using the OJ stuff as breaks worked really well.

Watched the first one. Great stuff, except for that audience was shit.

Back