New Dave Chappelle interview on escaping fame, new netflix standup special (that starts TODAY at 3am

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He talks about his new 3 part standup special on netflix (he got $60 million for it :D )
Talks about why he's put on so much weight since Chappelles Show
How he feels about Key & Peele
Talks about why he walked away

This dude is just interesting to listen to

Edit: his netflix specials are first being aired today at 3:00 am Eastern time! <cheer>

{<buffer}

Last edited:
Aw that sucks man. It's a good interview.
Your sympathy is appreciated, yet your Chappelle lackery is frowned upon. Frowned, I say!

It's odd what is, and what isn't available here. Too bad, as I'm a big fan of Dave C. But I'm sure it will be available soon.

i cant watch im from canadia as well :(

can not wait or his new special today though! dave chappelle is absolutely hilarious.

loved me some old chappelle, will watch netflix special soon. Hopefully he still has it. Watching that interview, he sounded sensitive with that it hurts him to see key and peele not give him credit for their show.

he started talking about meeting OJ for the first time, and i could not stop laughing.

his first special was great! lol he definitely still has it! that shit was FUNNY!

The Bill Cosby rape stuff was hilarious. And the Kevin Hart stuff was good too. The OJ Simpson stuff.

I'm starting the 2nd one now.

the second one is gold as well so far. he just finished talking about ray rice. lmao so good.

his first special was great! lol he definitely still has it! that shit was FUNNY!

The Bill Cosby rape stuff was hilarious. And the Kevin Hart stuff was good too. The OJ Simpson stuff.

I'm starting the 2nd one now.
Kevin Hart should thank Chappelle's long hiatus.

Back