New Dave Chappelle interview on escaping fame, new netflix standup special (that starts TODAY at 3am

to be honest... Its kind of mediocre. he's past his prime

I think the opposite. I like his stand up before, but his new stand ups are way funnier.

First one was amazing. Up there with Killing Them Softly.

I'll watch the second tomorrow, Netflix is really doing an amazing job with these stand up specials. Jim Nortons new special is amazing as well.

Will have to check that out. I was really disappointed with Bill Burr's latest one down south. Just seemed more like a rant. It's a shame, because the previous one that was black and white, made me think he was in his prime and was one of the funniest stand ups I've seen in a while.

All Bill Burr specials should be in black & white.

I thought it was okay, 6/10, but not like previous Chappelle, his impressions and social commentary were off. Disappointing.

I think the opposite. I like his stand up before, but his new stand ups are way funnier.

Will have to check that out. I was really disappointed with Bill Burr's latest one down south. Just seemed more like a rant. It's a shame, because the previous one that was black and white, made me think he was in his prime and was one of the funniest stand ups I've seen in a while.

I liked Burrs special a lot. The room didn't seem right though.

I watched the second Dave special and I think I may like it even more than the first. Just absolutely incredible stuff.

His return is triumphant. I'm on the road to Denver to do some stand up Monday and I'll be dissecting these.

yeah that last bill burr was bad and he's my favorite comedian. One of my best friends who also really likes burr agreed with me, he was just cursing and yelling for the sake of it, material didnt seem fresh.

Back