Never-Trumper Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

His ratings are in the tank and the blaze is losing money. I think Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get a hold of Donald Trump voters to safe his career.

What has donal trump done for America besides crush the environment and give the richest Americans a tax break.

Oh yeah he tried to destroy healthcare last summer. I almost forgot that one
Gave everyone else a tax break too, illegal immigration is way down, SCOTUS pick, economy and employment, quit fining people for not having insurance...

The Democrat party has morphed into a alt-left political organization at the urging of our corrupt media.

The average Joe sees this. And when the average Joe attempts to have a rational discussion with either a Democratic politician or a supporter he’s called a moron, racist, bigot, or all the above.

Democrats have completely jumped the shark and they themselves are driving people to coalesce around Trump.

The Democrat party has morphed into a alt-left political organization at the urging of our corrupt media.

The average Joe sees this. And when the average Joe attempts to have a rational discussion with either a Democratic politician or a supporter he’s called a moron, racist, bigot, or all the above.

Democrats have completely jumped the shark and they themselves are driving people to coalesce around Trump.
I think the average Joe can separate a misrepresentation by the media from the corruption of the Trump White House. But we'll see. People were stupid enough to vote for him the first time, you never know I guess.

Makes sense. Con men tend to support other Con Men, it is part of the Con Man credo.

What has donal trump done for America besides crush the environment and give the richest Americans a tax break.

Oh yeah he tried to destroy healthcare last summer. I almost forgot that one

Tax and regulatory relief, which I know means nothing to you, but productive citizens who own businesses etc, actually welcome this.

Reshaping the courts for a generation.

Reduced illegal immigration.

No longer watching Isis behead people.

A BOOMING economy and everything that comes with it.

Much tougher on crime and deportation, making the streets safer.

Potential improvements to NK, China trade, nafta, etc.

Seriously man, try stepping outside into the real world once in a while, it’s pretty great out here.

So, no more Glenn Beck tweets for Liberals to post and go "See, even this conservative doesn't like Trump, therefore Trump is awful."

Tax and regulatory relief, which I know means nothing to you, but productive citizens who own businesses etc, actually welcome this.

Reshaping the courts for a generation.

Reduced illegal immigration.

No longer watching Isis behead people.

A BOOMING economy and everything that comes with it.

Much tougher on crime and deportation, making the streets safer.

Potential improvements to NK, China trade, nafta, etc.

Seriously man, try stepping outside into the real world once in a while, it’s pretty great out here.

What about crushing the environment, tax breaks that hurt the working classes and trying to destroy their healthcare as well. What about those thing?

What about crushing the environment, tax breaks that hurt the working classes and trying to destroy their healthcare as well. What about those thing?

The tax breaks help working class America. Did you not file taxes this year? Do you even work?

“Crushing the environment” exaggerate much?

He’s doing so well, you had to resort to him almost doing something to criticize...

Oh, and he succeeded at repealing the individual mandate.

The tax breaks help working class America. Did you not file taxes this year? Do you even work?

“Crushing the environment” exaggerate much?

He’s doing so well, you had to resort to him almost doing something to criticize...

Oh, and he succeeded at repealing the individual mandate.

He's a terrible leader who can't fill hundreds of positions, has a very high turnover rate in staff and his mouth contradicts what he and his people say on a daily basis.

How do those tax breaks help the middle class? And how does crushing their health insurance help them? Unless you wanna try and spin all that as well.

He's a terrible leader who can't fill hundreds of positions, has a very high turnover rate in staff and his mouth contradicts what he and his people say on a daily basis.

How do those tax breaks help the middle class? And how does crushing their health insurance help them? Unless you wanna try and spin all that as well.

^^^ jobless confirmed

Engrish?

Beck has changed sides so many times, he will say anything if he thinks it will make him a buck, and Trumpers are so stupid they will fall for it.

I just checked, environment definitely not crushed, I suspect you just have gas.

Back