Never-Trumper Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
glenn-beck-maga-hat-640x480.jpg

Glenn Beck, the staunch Never-Trump radio host and founder of The Blaze, announced on Friday that he is supporting President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election bid.

.@glennbeck has heard ENOUGH from the mainstream media.
It's time to acknowledge everything @realDonaldTrump has done for America. pic.twitter.com/eZZVH1URcL

— TheBlaze (@theblaze) May 18, 2018

Beck said his decision to finally support the President came after watching the “dishonest and corrupt” media mischaracterized Trump’s comments, in which he described MS-13 gang members as “animals,” on Thursday.

“Media, if you can get me, Glenn Beck, to do this,” he said, “If you can drive me to the point to where I say, ‘You know what, I’ve had enough; I’ll vote for him in 2020’– you’re making a gigantic mistake.”

During this monologue, Beck put a red “Make America Great Again” hat on his head and announced the symbolic act to his radio listeners.

Beck added he believes Trump will re-take the White House in 2020 in a “landslide.”

His comments came after years of staunch opposition to Trump, starting with the 2016 Republican primary. Beck made his first-ever primary endorsement during that race, backing Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) and speaking at several Cruz rallies. He appeared on CNN and labeled Trump a “dangerous man,” contributed to National Review‘s “Against Trump” special issue, and infamously stuck his face in a bowl of crushed Cheetos before Trump ultimately won the Republican nomination.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...-beck-endorses-donald-trump-puts-on-maga-hat/
------------------

Love him or hate him, this guy is very influential.

He even grew a goatee. Now that's commitment!

I found it interesting because I remember this video.

Wait, THIS guy lacks principle????

maxresdefault.jpg

t-glenn-beck-on-barack-obama-fox-news.jpg

beck-blackboard-coming.jpg

10819.jpg

beckgoldline4.jpg

What has donal trump done for America besides crush the environment and give the richest Americans a tax break.

Oh yeah he tried to destroy healthcare last summer. I almost forgot that one

I guess ratings were down. Well congrats trump supporters, you can now add glenn beck to your cadre. He'll fit right in between Kid Rock and Sara Palin.

Another genuine, ethical and honest Trump supporter.

Glen Beck is still a thing?

giphy.webp

You would think the line would be clearly drawn by anyone upset that ms13 were called animals .

For anyone to get upset over that has a lot of problems

Last edited:
You wouldn't think the line would be clearly drawn by anyone upset that ms13 were called animals .

For anyone to get upset over that has a lot of problems

After 2 solid years of witch hunts and fake news this could be the straw that broke the camel's back

After 2 solid years of witch hunts and fake news this could be the straw that broke the camel's back

It should but it wont. We will hear much more craziness.

Some Obama guy said months ago fbi would never investigate trump.

Now thats it's out they they did. The same guy is saying. It was the right thing to do.

I'm glad Glenn finally came to his senses. Welcome aboard the Trump Train.

Back