Never-Trumper Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

The tax breaks help working class America. Did you not file taxes this year? Do you even work?

“Crushing the environment” exaggerate much?

He’s doing so well, you had to resort to him almost doing something to criticize...

Oh, and he succeeded at repealing the individual mandate.

You noticed Trump's tax cuts when you filed your return on April 15th?

Jealousy will get you nowhere in life.

Don't be so sorry for yourself. Motivate yourself to do better. Go to the gym on a regular basis and maybe actively look for a job instead of sitting on Sherdog and living off your parents and maybe you'll see that being jealous over others happy and exciting lifestyles is something that you could achieve as well.

Lol at the motivation from the guy who sends sherdog users pms of other people having sex off craigslist so he can pass it off as him and his wife. Fucking lol. I don't live with my parents, I have a quite well paying job, and I don't need to brag like some 12 year old's idea of being a man. Something you fail to do.

Well Beck is an adult convert to Mormonism so this converting to Trumpsterism is a natural jump from there. Also, he was a Ted Cruz guy before so he's no stranger to supporting human garbage.

Seriously man, try stepping outside into the real world once in a while, it’s pretty great out here.
This is the same idiot that said Americanized Chinese food = white privilege. I shit you not he actually said that.

These are the same types that feel so cultured and in tune with the world yet they never leave their bubble and congregate with the same basement dwellers day in day out.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP You don't have friends do you?

So can you explain the post I quoted about filing your tax return?

I was curious if he noticed a difference in his taxes, or if he even works. Turn out he owns a business, which is awesome, and I commend him for it.

This is the same idiot that said Americanized Chinese food = white privilege. I shit you not he actually said that.

These are the same types that feel so cultured and in tune with the world yet they never leave their bubble and congregate with the same basement dwellers day in day out.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP You don't have friends do you?

I can top that believe it or not. He claimed republicans were worse than Nazis.

Then attempted defending it.

Lol at the motivation from the guy who sends sherdog users pms of other people having sex off craigslist so he can pass it off as him and his wife. Fucking lol. I don't live with my parents, I have a quite well paying job, and I don't need to brag like some 12 year old's idea of being a man. Something you fail to do.
What in the hell are you blabbering about lol? Craigslist? Hahaha who told you that mumbo jumbo? I don't use craigslist so either you are fake news or you bought into fake news from some other dork.

Lold at the cucklord who liked your post

What has donal trump done for America besides crush the environment and give the richest Americans a tax break.

Oh yeah he tried to destroy healthcare last summer. I almost forgot that one

He's the Messiah we don't deserve.

You noticed a difference on your tax return?

As I stated previously,
You noticed a difference on your tax return?

As I stated earlier, I don’t even look at it. Fwiw, it’s not hard to see what you’re getting at. The immediate changes were in weekly checks, not returns.

The point still stands, the tax reform bill is a positive thing. Spinning it as negative is something you only hear out of “Muh corporations” people. Regular folks looked at their paycheck in February and went, “hey, cool I’m getting more money”.

As I stated previously,

As I stated earlier, I don’t even look at it. Fwiw, it’s not hard to see what you’re getting at. The immediate changes were in weekly checks, not returns.

The point still stands, the tax reform bill is a positive thing. Spinning it as negative is something you only hear out of “Muh corporations” people. Regular folks looked at their paycheck in February and went, “hey, cool I’m getting more money”.

<Huh2>

fuck that guy. hes the one who rubbed crushed cheetos on his face as a never trumper.

Back