Never-Trumper Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

giphy.gif
Is that Count Dankula's pug?

This is the same idiot that said Americanized Chinese food = white privilege. I shit you not he actually said that.

These are the same types that feel so cultured and in tune with the world yet they never leave their bubble and congregate with the same basement dwellers day in day out.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP You don't have friends do you?

Lol two losers BOBGEESE and EL cleaning each other’s soiled undies.

We need more context here.

He sent a user pms of what he said was him, his wife and another chick having a threesome. Adults don't do that shit in petty arguments, so I'm going with Craigslist. I'm sure they engaged in "wetwork" as well....

The tax breaks help working class America. Did you not file taxes this year? Do you even work?

“Crushing the environment” exaggerate much?

He’s doing so well, you had to resort to him almost doing something to criticize...

Oh, and he succeeded at repealing the individual mandate.

Are those tax breaks permanent for everyone or are they only permanent for Corporations?

He sent a user pms of what he said was him, his wife and another chick having a threesome. Adults don't do that shit in petty arguments, so I'm going with Craigslist. I'm sure they engaged in "wetwork" as well....

That has got to be the most insecure thing I've ever heard.

Well Beck is an adult convert to Mormonism so this converting to Trumpsterism is a natural jump from there. Also, he was a Ted Cruz guy before so he's no stranger to supporting human garbage.

Why are you on yellows K1. Someone tattle on you

What a tool.

Supporting something because someone else condemned it.

Right wing media is so pathetic.

Funny how Bill Kristol is the only never Trumper who stood by his principles, and even he's still a piece of trash.

Erick Erickson, Rich Lowry, Hugh Hewitt, Mark Levin and now Glenn Beck.
All paid and bought by the Mercer group. Fall in line when the money is at risk of drying up.

Erickson & Beck are the worst examples.
They were literally throwing fits online in outrage.
But...never understimate a conservatives hard on for an authoritarian.

Are those tax breaks permanent for everyone or are they only permanent for Corporations?

“Muh corporations”

Do you think the corporate tax rate should be higher? In a time when they can simply pick up and move their hq to a country with a much lower tax rate, then just ship products back into the country...

FFS, I’m not going to bitch about corporations when I’m sitting here typing on my iPad (Apple), on my Internet service (spectrum), and I’m about to have breakfast from the huge amount of food I bought last Sunday for $120 (Walmart), then I’m going to go practice on a guitar I bought from eBay, playing along with a speaker I bought from Amazon....

I don’t know about your life, but corporations have most definitely improved the quality of my life by making awesome products, that ship to my door affordably.

“Muh corporations”

Do you think the corporate tax rate should be higher? In a time when they can simply pick up and move their hq to a country with a much lower tax rate, then just ship products back into the country...

FFS, I’m not going to bitch about corporations when I’m sitting here typing on my iPad (Apple), on my Internet service (spectrum), and I’m about to have breakfast from the huge amount of food I bought last Sunday for $120 (Walmart), then I’m going to go practice on a guitar I bought from eBay, playing along with a speaker I bought from Amazon....

I don’t know about your life, but corporations have most definitely improved the quality of my life by making awesome products, that ship to my door affordably.

Or we could enjoy their products while taxing them higher AND making policy that discourages or bars them from simply offshoring their money and labor force. But by all means, shill for them while they rake in record profits that help nobody in the USA.

Or we could enjoy their products while taxing them higher AND making policy that discourages or bars them from simply offshoring their money and labor force. But by all means, shill for them while they rake in record profits that help nobody in the USA.

And they call conservatives authoritarians. Sheesh

And they call conservatives authoritarians. Sheesh

What is authoritarian about financial accountability and not letting corporations in America avoid their taxes?

What is your argument for the countless loopholes that allow corporations to avoid paying much of their taxes by offshoring their funds in nations like Panama or similar nations?

Why are you against corporations paying their taxes, which would pay for education, infrastructure and numerous other things that actually help America?

Is the extreme concentration of wealth and avoidance of taxes by corporations making record profits a good thing?

“Muh corporations”

Once again...

"Are those tax breaks permanent for everyone or are they only permanent for Corporations?"

Let's do this WITHOUT the matrix dodge this time, please?

Back