Never swindle money from a cartel

Not always but way to often. Im just sayin that stealing tends to end badly in most cases.
Agreed, just wanted to make that point. And screwed it up by not writing "severety of" after "The". That's what I get for posting sober.

I know spanish...That is not what is says.

Respetar does not = Molestation...Respetar = Respect...Now they could've been implying about molesting underage women, but the direct translation is not molestation.

Direct translation is

For not respecting underage women.

and again no where, does it say Rape either....Molestation is just an assumption you are doing.

For all we know they probably just were shit talking young chicks, and not actually raping or molesting them.

Just saying.

In the context used it means crossing the line between whats valid and whats not. And in the context of Mexican society it certainly means sexual assault. Not necesarily rape per se, but certainly beyond sexual assault.

For example "no respeta hombre casado" "not respecting a married man" means a woman that will sleep with married guys.

Of course, but you are most likely to be shot and buried in a ditch if you are innocent.

These were allowed to live to make an example of other dealers by their druglords.
I'm thinking of the Sopranos episode where Tony randomly beat up his innocent bodyguard just to make an example of him.

does stealing really occur in these cases or is one faction of the cartel taking out the other rival members?

does stealing really occur in these cases or is one faction of the cartel taking out the other rival members?

There is no honor among thieves

Man..since ive been gone you've gotten JUICY ass cartel stories to select from....Mencho and the commanders audio recording, Chapos sons being kidnapped by the Beltranes, and the Normalista documentary coming out..and you chose THIS? You're one of my favorite posters carnal..but this was a big ol nothing burger. Nothing personal.

<{hmmm}>

Man..since ive been gone you've gotten JUICY ass cartel stories to select from....Mencho and the commanders audio recording, Chapos sons being kidnapped by the Beltranes, and the Normalista documentary coming out..and you chose THIS? You're one of my favorite posters carnal..but this was a big ol nothing burger. Nothing personal.

<{hmmm}>

Well i dont really care about narco news. This one kinda catched my eye because of the pseudovigilante justification and the fact they were left alive.

It also reminded me of Islam

How much do you think the lower level guys make versus the general population? Doesnt look like a promising career when you cant make a mistake lol

How much do you think the lower level guys make versus the general population? Doesnt look like a promising career when you cant make a mistake lol

They make shit but are given drugs and power

Well i dont really care about narco news. This one kinda catched my eye because of the pseudovigilante justification and the fact they were left alive.

It also reminded me of Islam

Trevinos Zetas faction was just raided like a mofo by Grupo Bravo (old school Zetas). They went the the head accountants house where his wife kids and grandmother were. Accountant RAN away and left his family. Grupo Bravo LEFT them alone..unharmed....with a message stating old school zetas are back (which they really are...most have been released from prison)....and that the days of fucking with family are over (prolly bullshit). Shit blew my mind. My point...I think this is a tactic becoming more prevalent right now. The "benevolent" cartel or vigilante group. Lot's of cases lately where several are left alive. All calculated bullshit to keep profits going. Nothing less...nothing more.

They make shit but are given drugs and power
that's pretty interesting, even by local standards they make bad? I've read drug consumption in places like mexico or columbia is far lower per capita than USA. I guess the cartel members are mostly screw ups.

that's pretty interesting, even by local standards they make bad? I've read drug consumption in places like mexico or columbia is far lower per capita than USA. I guess the cartel members are mostly screw ups.

The average sicario makes about 3000 pesos a week. which is about 160 dollars. Other salaries such as halcon (lookout) can make as little as 1000 pesos a week to sit on a radio and report movement of suspicious traffic. But if you are a young footsoldier willing to patrol in suv's 10 hours a day with alot of free dope given to you to stay high..then yeah..you make about 150 bucks a week.

plaza bosses, traffickers and accountants make unthinkable amounts of money.

The average sicario makes about 3000 pesos a week. which is about 160 dollars. Other salaries such as halcon (lookout) can make as little as 1000 pesos a week to sit on a radio and report movement of suspicious traffic. But if you are a young footsoldier willing to patrol in suv's 10 hours a day with alot of free dope given to you to stay high..then yeah..you make about 150 bucks a week.

plaza bosses, traffickers and accountants make unthinkable amounts of money.
Wow that really is not a lot but i guess it still beats being a laborer. I would think even if your poor only a certain type of person would become a cartel member due to the risks involved

6 guys and 1 woman found in Jalisco with severed hands, one dead, they all were branded with the words thieves and rapists.

http://news.sky.com/story/mexico-drug-gang-dumps-thief-victims-alive-with-hands-cut-off-10622280

The main line of investigation is that they are dealers who stole from their boss and were made an example. Not the brightest bunch i guess.

You know they just do that to randoms too, right? The shock value makes it seem like they've done something wrong against the cartels. They probably just got snatched up on a whim.

Wow that really is not a lot but i guess it still beats being a laborer. I would think even if your poor only a certain type of person would become a cartel member due to the risks involved

most of the guys just grow up hanging out with that crowd. their bar hopping with petty thieves next thing they knew they get offered a steady job and all they have to do 95% of the time is ride around in a big ol brand new air conditioned suv and snort blow all day. The other < 5 % of the time is running missions, kidnapping, chopping up dead bodies, shootouts. But most of the time it's pretty fun. lol

You know they just do that to randoms too, right? The shock value makes it seem like they've done something wrong against the cartels. They probably just got snatched up on a whim.

This.

Back