Never swindle money from a cartel

You know they just do that to randoms too, right? The shock value makes it seem like they've done something wrong against the cartels. They probably just got snatched up on a whim.

Yes i know. But in those cases they are usually killed and make identification near impossible.

These guys are alive so they can talk.

most of the guys just grow up hanging out with that crowd. their bar hopping with petty thieves next thing they knew they get offered a steady job and all they have to do 95% of the time is ride around in a big ol brand new air conditioned suv and snort blow all day. The other < 5 % of the time is running missions, kidnapping, chopping up dead bodies, shootouts. But most of the time it's pretty fun. lol
a product of their environment but i dont think most even in that environment would choose this route.

a product of their environment but i dont think most even in that environment would choose this route.

They dont.

They are scumbags that need to be dealt like the scumbags they are.

Wow that really is not a lot but i guess it still beats being a laborer. I would think even if your poor only a certain type of person would become a cartel member due to the risks involved

Most of these guys arent very bright or dont even think of the consequences, by choosing that route they just signed a horrible death sentence considering how most of these guys end.

Trevinos Zetas faction was just raided like a mofo by Grupo Bravo (old school Zetas). They went the the head accountants house where his wife kids and grandmother were. Accountant RAN away and left his family. Grupo Bravo LEFT them alone..unharmed....with a message stating old school zetas are back (which they really are...most have been released from prison)....and that the days of fucking with family are over (prolly bullshit). Shit blew my mind. My point...I think this is a tactic becoming more prevalent right now. The "benevolent" cartel or vigilante group. Lot's of cases lately where several are left alive. All calculated bullshit to keep profits going. Nothing less...nothing more.

I guess political stability is at an all time low therefore governors feel weaker in their positions.

Plus national elections are really close. My guess is that Peña doesnt wants more narco scandals so close to the elections, specially in a PRI state.

Its undeniable that these overt levels of violence can only be done with government endorsement. I mean they just killed a federal judge in Peña home state who was carrying major cases, i wonder if Eruviel knows about it.

I guess political stability is at an all time low therefore governors feel weaker in their positions.

Plus national elections are really close. My guess is that Peña doesnt wants more narco scandals so close to the elections, specially in a PRI state.

Its undeniable that these overt levels of violence can only be done with government endorsement. I mean they just killed a federal judge in Peña home state who was carrying major cases, i wonder if Eruviel knows about it.

More specifically, this judge was working on El Chapo's extradition case and was responsible for delaying the process. He was also overseeing a case against Abigael González Valencia, a leader of Los Cuinis, part of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG). So this means it was more than likely a CJNG-driven murder. The murder took place in Metepec, a well-off suburb in the Toluca area, and in a rich neighborhood. I'm sure this murder set a chilling message to others who live there.

Oh..and now that I actually looked at the pics from this story...my apologies man...this is indeed VERY unusual to leave people alive after dismembering them like that. I shouldn't have spoke before i criticized your thread man. Disculpa. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody wants to see the uncensored pics of how these people were left just go to borderlandbeat.com ...select their forum..and go to the forum post

"6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images"

I can't post the link directly because I'll get in trouble.

Yep..I was right...I looked into it further...Antiratas is a CJNG crew. Not vigilantes. Something with a profile like this that would grab headlines would HAVE to be approved by Mencho himself. This was done DEEP in CJNG territory. So this is definately something you will see more of. Probably to clean up their image after their assault on the federales last year.

More specifically, this judge was working on El Chapo's extradition case and was responsible for delaying the process. He was also overseeing a case against Abigael González Valencia, a leader of Los Cuinis, part of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG). So this means it was more than likely a CJNG-driven murder. The murder took place in Metepec, a well-off suburb in the Toluca area, and in a rich neighborhood. I'm sure this murder set a chilling message to others who live there.

Oh..and now that I actually looked at the pics from this story...my apologies man...this is indeed VERY unusual to leave people alive after dismembering them like that. I shouldn't have spoke before i criticized your thread man. Disculpa. :(

Seems weird that CJNG would attack someone that important. Sometimes cartel leaders forgot that they are amateur criminals compared with the political elite.

The ambush of the military convoy in Sinaloa, and killing a federal judge, i guess we will see Peña take the muzzle off the military again or risk looking weak.

Back