Never swindle money from a cartel

Religion of Peace
200w.gif

6 guys and 1 woman found in Jalisco with severed hands, one dead, they all were branded with the words thieves and rapists.

http://news.sky.com/story/mexico-drug-gang-dumps-thief-victims-alive-with-hands-cut-off-10622280

The main line of investigation is that they are dealers who stole from their boss and were made an example. Not the brightest bunch i guess.
The lines have been severely blurred in Mexico. I've always believed a good percentage of the murders (especially decaps, mutilations, etc.) are done by run of the mill killers...they likely remain undetected because everything will get blamed on cartel violence. Not to say cartels aren't committing these heinous acts themselves, though.

The lines have been severely blurred in Mexico. I've always believed a good percentage of the murders (especially decaps, mutilations, etc.) are done by run of the mill killers...they likely remain undetected because everything will get blamed on cartel violence. Not to say cartels aren't committing these heinous acts themselves, though.
I'm pretty sure that even the Mexican government has admitted these. Law and order broke down so now anyone can rob, murder, and rape. Well, you won't get prosecuted by the state but you'll probably get lynched if you do it in a small Mexican village.

I'm sure the same shit can happen even if you're 100% innocent.
Oh, it has...plenty of times.

Evil is working overtime in Mexico! Not surprised, given the Mexican people's fascination with the the "holy Death", more commonly known as "santa muerte".

I'm sure the same shit can happen even if you're 100% innocent.

Of course, but you are most likely to be shot and buried in a ditch if you are innocent.

These were allowed to live to make an example of other dealers by their druglords.

I would agree with you but before the drug war broke out in 2007, these gruesome acts were unheard off.

So im certain most of these gruesome acts are still commited by cartel members.

Can you imagine life without your hands? no more jacking off.

I would agree with you but before the drug war broke out in 2007, these gruesome acts were unheard off.

So im certain most of these gruesome acts are still commited by cartel members.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" -M. Goldberg

Have you ever picked up a copy of the ALARMA Magazine!?

Seriously, Bro...quit spewing such nonsense! Some will actually eat it up because they don't know any better!

I remember reading ALARMA as a kid and seeing all sorts of nasty stuff in there!

IGNORED. REPORTED.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" -M. Goldberg

Have you ever picked up a copy of the ALARMA Magazine!?

Seriously, Bro...quit spewing such nonsense! Some will actually eat it up because they don't know any better!

I remember reading ALARMA as a kid and seeing all sorts of nasty stuff in there!

IGNORED. REPORTED.

You can see gore everywhere, not only Mexico if you focus on that kind of publications.

Still i remember the days where a single murder in my town was all over the front page news. Now we get front page news when we go a few days in a row without murders. I can only imagine the gruesome things that have passed without any actual witness.

I do however think that Juarez female murders are linked to some powerful twisted perversions.

Cartels don't leave people alive if they've been betrayed. This is a case of extreme vigilantism.

Don't buy into @Rod1's stupidity.

Mexican Punisher?

3c0cd5e139ffb5c57fe4636c4b4d5a89.jpg

I dont think they do this stuff from the bottom of their hearts.

Back