Never swindle money from a cartel

Doesnt matter what business you are in ripping people off and stealing have consequences

Can you imagine life without your hands? no more jacking off.

g3.gif

I saw the link, no where does it say the words rapist...It does say thief were written on their forehead.

So wtf, OP? Why you making shit up? or are you the boss and know that it was put on their foreheads but the article didn't mention it?

I saw the link, no where does it say the words rapist...It does say thief were written on their forehead.

So wtf, OP? Why you making shit up? or are you the boss and know that it was put on their foreheads but the article didn't mention it?

IMG_4045.jpg

This is what happened to us for being rats (thieves).

For molesting underage women, if you dont get it with this (example).
Motorcycle-thieves, car-thieves, chains (jewerly), cellphones, Rabbit-hunters (robbing people making cash withdrawals from banks), home invaders and rats in general are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Double :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s minor killers.

Attention

Anti-rat group.

So it seems like a cartel is cleaning the house.

Last edited:
They do, they are dealing with criminals in their organization, shtity discipline is a given not a maybe, so they need to discipline their lower end without destroying their own organization.

Beating up people is more normal than you think, its just that they dont usually make the news.
Again, you speak like you know what the hell you're talking about.

The rank and file system that once governed the inner working of drug cartel is a thing of the past. "Lower-level" members these days are typically dispensable, often minors and/or inexperienced newcomers to an organization.

These dudes are a dime a dozen now, and killing them is not something the boss will lose sleep over.

6 guys and 1 woman found in Jalisco with severed hands, one dead, they all were branded with the words thieves and rapists.

http://news.sky.com/story/mexico-drug-gang-dumps-thief-victims-alive-with-hands-cut-off-10622280

The main line of investigation is that they are dealers who stole from their boss and were made an example. Not the brightest bunch i guess.

Well I'm sure the "investigation" is legit and I'm sure theres no way these were innocent people used as macabre props. How ya been Rod?

<20>

Well I'm sure the "investigation" is legit and I'm sure theres no way these were innocent people used as macabre props. How ya been Rod.

Been fine thanks.

Seems to personal too me dont you think? Specially the part where they are left alive.

had a friend pick out body parts from a dumpster in phoenix. Had all kinds of gang tattoos.

Been fine thanks.

Seems to personal too me dont you think? Specially the part where they are left alive.

Who knows man. This is literally happening countless times at this very moment. The truth is impossible to assess in this fucking country anymore. But yeah...don't cross the cartels. Good advice bro.

<13>

IMG_4045.jpg

This is what happened to us for being rats (thieves).

For molesting underage women, if you dont get it with this (example).
Motorcycle-thieves, car-thieves, chains (jewerly), cellphones, Rabbit-hunters (robbing people making cash withdrawals from banks), home invaders and rats in general are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Double :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s minor killers.

Attention

Anti-rat group.

So it seems like a cartel is cleaning the house.

I know spanish...That is not what is says.

Respetar does not = Molestation...Respetar = Respect...Now they could've been implying about molesting underage women, but the direct translation is not molestation.

Direct translation is

For not respecting underage women.

and again no where, does it say Rape either....Molestation is just an assumption you are doing.

For all we know they probably just were shit talking young chicks, and not actually raping or molesting them.

Just saying.

Back