Never had a McRib.

I don't think I have either. I also dpnt thinking had anything from McDonalds in like 3 years.

I only had it once and it tastes like garbage.

They're not bad, I have one about once a year when they are an option.

I'm not the biggest fan of McDonald's tho, most of their food is pretty bad with the exception of their fries and breakfast.

McDonald's fries are the GOAT fast food fries and the sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin can't be beat ( by other fast food breakfasts of course )

They are garbage. You aren't missing anything.
McRib is to pork what a McNugget is to Chicken. Emulsified animal protein pressed into a shape.
Except that McDonald's chicken nuggets-- however indefensible nutritionally or gastronomically-- are freaking delicious.

They just are.

McRibs literally have that flavor which is so distinctive of elementary school lunch cafeteria meats. Those cafeterias, the McRib, MREs, and a tiny few bottom-of-the-barrel frozen dinners are the only things I have ever tasted in my life that carry this distinctive flavor. It's so powerfully unique that it's practically a time capsule in a mouthful; immediately transporting you back decades to this long forgotten onus you endured day after day as a kid.

And people have literally dropped everything to drive hundreds of miles when they hear a particular location is going to serve them for a day/week. It's mind-boggling.

Back