Never had a McRib.

The Mcrib is seasonal and always has been, so even if you aren't lying, you got it for like a month.
we got it every week. Not hard to defrost congealed pork patties.

Never had one.

I think it's hilarious they mold the mystery meat to look like an actual rack of ribs.

Shit looks disgusting, I don't want to eat one, and I'm not even opposed to mcdonalds.

Never had one and don't want one. I don't care if a bunch of no-taste losers like them. People also like whopperito's and other nasty shit.

Eating ribs at McDonalds is like eating seafood at Taco Bell. It is just fucking disgusting to even think about.

They don't even tell you what's in it..

toy-story-GTA-woody-throws-flaming-hotdog-1372212112u.gif

I've never had one that I can recall.

@Zer get some fucking ribs you weirdo. I don't even eat meat much but I'd kill you right now for a rack of ribs.

The McRib is basically a sausage patty that is shaped to kind-of resemble ribs, then slathered in BBQ sauce. Think pork burger in BBQ sauce, and you are pretty close.

They aren't bad.

They are good. It's fuckin fast food though. Don't expect a transcendental experience.

Don't be scared homie.

I seem to remember making a McRib thread years ago on here.

I'm a fan.

SAD..

I never had ribs ever. They look like a complete mess, but I guess it's something every real man has to do. It's probably why I only grew up to be 5'8

You can always slow cook ribs dry or in BBQ sauce and then just pull out the bones and make sandwiches.

They are ok but i wouldn't recommend one. When i would get stoned af though i would munch on those motherfuckers

They're gross. You're aren't missing much.

Never had one.

I think it's hilarious they mold the mystery meat to look like an actual rack of ribs.

Shit looks disgusting, I don't want to eat one, and I'm not even opposed to mcdonalds.

They're delicious. For real. But I have no idea what the meat really is.

we got it every week. Not hard to defrost congealed pork patties.
What years were this that you got them? And give me some specifics, don't just say the 80's. Also you live in America?

Back