Never had a McRib.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've never eaten a McRib. Is it any good? Is it worth all the fuss?

I've never eaten a McRib. Is it any good? Is it worth all the fuss?
They used to be the Wednesday meal at my elementary school. I'd make sure to pack a sandwich on Wednesdays, those things are nasty.

I've never had a McRib = I have not really lived.

You're missing out, bruh.

Can't say, I'm loyal to the king. The burger king!

they are ok but not better than a sandwich from an actual barbecue spot any ,tri tip,pulled pork anywhere else is better.

slow-cooker-tri-tip-sandwiches-photograph.jpg

It's not something I would go out of my way to get.

They're good and I'll have one when they're in season but I burned myself out as a kid eating them all the time

ive also never had one, but im not a huge fan of ribs in general. i do like plain double cheeseburgers, fries, big macs, and their bluebery cream pies, and the egg mcmuffin. the bacon is always undercooked though, so if u get anything with bacon be prepared to microwave it at home for another 20 seconds or so.

Like most other fast food, they’re okay at best. I haven’t had one for 25 years and don’t care if I have another. Not terrible, but not nearly as good as people pretend they are.

never had one, but i bet it comes back one day

Had one couple years back. It was okay, for something from McDonalds.

I haven’t either and don’t intend to.
giphy.gif

I've had one many years ago. You're not missing out.

I decided to try one after reading the hype in Sherdog. It sucked big fat donkey dick. It tasted exactly the fake hamburgers they served us in elementary school.

I never had ribs ever. They look like a complete mess, but I guess it's something every real man has to do. It's probably why I only grew up to be 5'8

I decided to try one after reading the hype in Sherdog. It sucked big fat donkey dick. It tasted exactly the fake hamburgers they served us in elementary school.

That's cause it is fake hamburger slathered in BBQ sauce.

Get a pulled pork sammich - it's the same taste but you know it's real

Back