Never had a McRib.

They don't even tell you what's in it. Hard pass. Get some real ribs and lather them with BBQ sauce.

They are terribly overrated. Go buy a TV dinner rib and throw it on a McDonald's bun.

Reminds me of the BBQ pork rib mre which I like.

You don't want one.
It's basically a flat hot dog slathered with the chicken mcnuggets BBQ sauce.

I never had ribs ever. They look like a complete mess, but I guess it's something every real man has to do. It's probably why I only grew up to be 5'8

You’ve never had ribs? Were you abandoned as a child?

Pretty disgusting just like every other food at McDs.

I never had ribs ever. They look like a complete mess, but I guess it's something every real man has to do. It's probably why I only grew up to be 5'8

You managed to steal Fedor's chi. That has to count for something.

Nah you’re not missing anything. Only thing good from McDonalds is fresh fries.

Come at me McNasty lovers.

I like them, but as someone said earlier you can find rib sandwiches that are just as good or even better at grocery stores.

They don't even tell you what's in it. Hard pass.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/mcrib.html
MCRIB PORK PATTY
Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Rosemary Extract.

HOMESTYLE ROLL
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less: Corn Meal, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Mono and Diglycerides, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate (Preservative).

Contains: WHEAT.
MCRIB SAUCE

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Natural Smoke Flavor, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Soybean Oil, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caramel Color, Beet Powder.

PICKLE SLICES
Ingredients: Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Alum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 80, Extractives of Turmeric (Color).

SLIVERED ONIONS
Ingredients: Onions.

They used to be the Wednesday meal at my elementary school. I'd make sure to pack a sandwich on Wednesdays, those things are nasty.
They gave you McDonalds for lunch at your elementary school ????o_O

I've never had one.
I'm not poor
<OKC16>

Me neither, probably tastes like shit

Their other burgers though - QP and Bic Macs are combo #1 and #2 for a reason

They gave you McDonalds for lunch at your elementary school ????o_O

I've never had one.
I'm not poor
<OKC16>

yeah Wednesday was mc rib and Thursday was pizza hut. They really wanted us to be healthy.

I've never eaten a McRib. Is it any good? Is it worth all the fuss?

I have repeatedly made fun of the McRib, but it is actually a guilty pleasure. Just not something I would want to eat every day. Probably a good thing that it is only available in short stints. I can't remember the last time I saw a McRib at McDonald's though. It's been several years.

th

Back