Nerds playing video games make more than UFC fighters

Lol I do construction and make more than most non superstar UFC fighters...

My comment was that, if TS's point is that FIghting is harder than playing a game (which I agree with), you could compare also athletes and doctors by the value they bring.

If it is not fair that a gamer makes more than a fighter, then what's to say about someone who saves lives?

Obvious, I understand the reason why (an athlete can fill up a stadium, a doctor could not).

I agree its not fair. I do think it is logical. however contradictory that sounds

Being a professional gamer is harder than being a professional fighter.

CM punk made the big leagues
Brock won the title with barely any training
Bisping became champ.
Jones partied and didn't train and is one of the GOAT.

Show one professional games that didn't devote his life to it.

They deserve the big bucks, they probably would out sell MM ppv's even if it was just introductions.

poor bisping gets no respect

I'd promote my twitch channel, but I'm not that pathetic lol ;)

But ppv is what hurt fights viewing
UFC-on-Fox-24-Ratings.png

UFC's best rating on Fox was their debut, and it couldnt even crack 6 million, and it's been trending downward since.

Meanwhile:
i

UFC is a joke compared to real sports like NFL, NBA, and LoL.

Weiner fest
these are the female fans in attendance at a DOTA championship

A step above the trailer trash at UFC events. You can't pull classy chicks like this with your Tapout shirt and tribal tats.

It's f*cked to me that top paid athletes in the sport make more then doctors.

That truly shows how f*cked up society is.

It's funny that people always whine and b*tch about how little some athletes get paid, but don't give two sh*ts about what a their doctor makes!
why? There are about 20,000 medical school graduates every year in America. That is a new pool of thousands of new surgeons on top of the countless others already practicing. A good, experienced surgeon makes over 400k already so why does one "deserve" more when others are willing to do the job?

Whereas the NBA has only 450 possible players total, and even being a benchwarmer means you are ELITE and bring attributes and talents that 99.999999999% of the world can not match. To be competitive at this level means you are well compensated for it through ad revenue and ticket sales generated.

A doctor saves one life at a time. It means the world to that patient and their family, but is meaningless to everyone else. A team winning a game is a victory shared by an entire city together and has more cultural relevance.

UFC's best rating on Fox was their debut, and it couldnt even crack 6 million, and it's been trending downward since.

Meanwhile:
i

E-Sports aren't sports though.

Are e-sports bigger than the NFL? Because that's what Dana used to say the UFC's future was going to be.

My freshman year roommate played DOTA for 6 months without leaving the building(or the floor actually). Which UFC fighter has shown THAT kind of dedication?

Meanwhile:
i

I dont care about those stupid ball sports
first of all i was talking about boxing and what boxing people said, but yes obviously applies to UFC
btw i think MMA has better rating than boxing, all those ufc on fox where good numbers in terms of combat sports.. but why u make comparisions with finals ?

Last edited:
Video games = bigger market = more pay

Many top level, A level athlete gamers have elite IQ and hand eye coordination. Would win the UFC belt with 3-4 months training.

If you wanna be one of the top e players... Meth is going to have to be your friend...

And cops who risk their lives daily to protect society make less than UFC fighters. Whats ur point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back