Nerds playing video games make more than UFC fighters

I lol@Shertards who try to mock e-sports competitors as "betas" when they are pulling better ass and making more money than the pro fighters they idolize.

the GOAT weathergirl Yanet Garcia is dating a pro gamer and streamer.
televisa-monterreys-yanet-garcia.jpg

e345f394bf755eee141f6b785e5e35e9.jpg

and Sniperwolf's bf
sniper.jpg
lol this virgin living vicariously through the couple of "pro gamers" who don't fit the stereotype.

Go outside nerd

Plenty are very fit because they need endurance to do what they do. They have nutritionist and trainers.
lmfao yall are killing me. I can't not mock the community of competitive gamers. Its just hilarious to me.

lol this virgin living vicariously through the couple of "pro gamers" who don't fit the stereotype.

Go outside nerd

I haven't even played video games since the 90s and don't watch e-sports. I do however, follow the business of sports and ratings of events. And e-sports is more relevant than MMA, with a larger audience and fanbase- which translates to sponsorship and money.

The fact that you think you're superior to "nerds" while cuckishly sporting your MMA idol's face as an avatar speaks volumes about your insecurity. The way you mock their audience is how mainstream society views you. The general public makes no distinction between a manchild who still follows pro wrestling as an adult and an MMA fan.

Lol.
To make money in videogames you need to beat Asian maniacs that play 18-20 hrs a day being superfocused all the time, without sleeping or taking a dump.
They develop many different medical conditions, from damage to their wrists to conseqences of sitting whole day.
they use peds too

Not true anymore. Last week was The International, which was a tournament in the US with a prizepool of over 24 million USD.

14540230720_7c497f346b_k.jpg

Those gamers have more brain damage than any fighter.

Anyone can and everyone plays video games ya goof.

actually nerds programming computers make way more than athletes or people playing video games.

This couldn't have been possible 10 years ago. I guess sherdoggers are wrong when they claim the real talent goes to the NFL / NBA because of $$$. If money was the reason then gamers making $$$ never would have been possible because the $$$ simply wasn't there. This goes to show that it isn't primarily about $. Its about doing what you love and if enough people love doing it and watching it then they will pay to watch. This goes to show that MMA has the best possible talent for fighting while gaming has the best gamers, NBA has the best basketball players and the military has the best soldiers. So its passion first then money second. MMA has the best warriors that fight for what they love and not just the $$$, although they will fight for whoever pays them more.

What are sherdoggers gonna blame now? Gamers are taking all the talent? Lmao

MMA fighters are warriors first and athletes 2nd.

I haven't even played video games since the 90s and don't watch e-sports. I do however, follow the business of sports and ratings of events. And e-sports is more relevant than MMA, with a larger audience and fanbase- which translates to sponsorship and money.

The fact that you think you're superior to "nerds" while cuckishly sporting your MMA idol's face as an avatar speaks volumes about your insecurity. The way you mock their audience is how mainstream society views you. The general public makes no distinction between a manchild who still follows pro wrestling as an adult and an MMA fan.
lol I am basically a closet MMA fan for all of the reasons you mentioned. This site is the only place I discuss it and I watch fights on my computer by myself. I am a much bigger NFL and NBA fan as far as people in my life know. But yea keep thinking I'm so hardcore give a fuck MMA fan at the bar in my tapout shirt telling people about how I train UFC. This account and avatar are from when I was a teenager

I don't think it's right, but the top, say, 500 people at a given game are usually gifted individuals, and then there's a sea of also-rans. Same with MMA, not far out of the UFC you start running into guys who are basically aggressive bodybuilders. I will say that I think above average e-sports veterans have much better employment options than above average veteran fighters.

why? There are about 20,000 medical school graduates every year in America. That is a new pool of thousands of new surgeons on top of the countless others already practicing. A good, experienced surgeon makes over 400k already so why does one "deserve" more when others are willing to do the job?

Whereas the NBA has only 450 possible players total, and even being a benchwarmer means you are ELITE and bring attributes and talents that 99.999999999% of the world can not match. To be competitive at this level means you are well compensated for it through ad revenue and ticket sales generated.

A doctor saves one life at a time. It means the world to that patient and their family, but is meaningless to everyone else. A team winning a game is a victory shared by an entire city together and has more cultural relevance.
I get it! Athletes and entertainers are the most deserving of big pay days and no financial burdens

I get it! Athletes and entertainers are the most deserving of big pay days and no financial burdens
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

no, you don't get it. Athletes make more than doctors, teachers, or firemen because someone is willing to pay that much for their services.

Back