Nerds playing video games make more than UFC fighters

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

no, you don't get it. Athletes make more than doctors, teachers, or firemen because someone is willing to pay that much for their services.
You're right who would ever pay for a doctor's service. Not even the athletes themselves

E-Sports has a significantly larger fan base than the UFC so it's not that surprisingly. Plus moment 37....I mean come on...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

no, you don't get it. Athletes make more than doctors, teachers, or firemen because someone is willing to pay that much for their services.

The real issue seems to be more males are playing video games rather than fighting. It is the De-masuclination of the world that is at fault.

I think the answer to this is something from my past. One time this guy was talking crap to me in 1992. I found him at the arcade and started beating the shit out of him as he was playing Galaga...he might have had the double ships, I am not sure.

It is crazy how much these guys can win. Wish I had their video game skills instead of an average gamer.

More people play videogames than train UFC.
Competition is much tougher with deeper talent pool than it is in MMA.

They have A-level hand & finger strength. MMA fighters just can't compete in their realm.

Back