NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with UCLA being 1st and Pac 12 dominating top 3 spots.

Orly?!?!

Director%27s-Cup-Billboard-website-template.jpg

my bracket before tournament had ucla vs duke for title and purdue knocking out kansas t make it to final 4. But all bias aside, i thought kansas looked like best team over first weekend

Cowherd agrees. He won't shut up about it.

sounds like alford to indiana is a done deal the way they're talking about it on sports radio

If Alford wants to go to an average school in the middle of nowhere have at it, I particularly care for Him he's not that great of a coach. I just hope we don't lose recruits.

I hope he stays.

Shocking. What do you think about those other Ball brothers playing for UCLA? Heard one is a can and the other is just a decent college talent. Heavy price to pay for a one and done(though less that 1 billion).

If Alford wants to go to an average school in the middle of nowhere have at it, I particularly care for Him he's not that great of a coach. I just hope we don't lose recruits.

Were you still an ugrad when you drove up to Palo Alto for the football game a couple of years ago?

Bloomington is not that bad (on a scale of podunk Indiana), but to go from Beverley Hills to Bloomington? That's just retarded.

THen again, Saban left South Beach to go to Tuscaloosa.

I graduated a few years ago and ik now back as a graduate student in engineering/architecture. Transportation design.

Same, I graduated years back, history major.

North Campus>>>South.

Wichita State being fast tracked to join the American Athletic Conference. That's going to be an awfully regrettable decision for the AAC when Greg Marshall and his menopausal wife leave town and that program goes back to being the obscure unknown shithole it's always been (which actually fits the criteria of most AAC schools, so maybe it's a perfect match).

sounds like alford to indiana is a done deal the way they're talking about it on sports radio

If he's smart. Lonzo isn't walking through that door next year. Doubt he sticks around to deal with the lavar mess when the next ball boy is a can.

I would feel the same way.

With his boy graduating. He might as well get back home, have his dream job with a long leash for mediocrity. Any success (sweet 16 or beat kentucky) and he's a golden god again. Ideal scenario for him would be to ride lonzo to a title, then bounce. That would be best for ucla as well, assuming the recruits stay and they make a good hire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back