Not open for further replies.

Losfer Words

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Practice starts soon. Its Miller time.
sean-miller-shirt.jpg

325469CC00000578-3498698-image-m-4_1458307629485.jpg

Our arena is finally moving into the 21st century but we only have 10 home games.

061014_fsf_cbk_florida_oconnell_center_rendering_PI.vadapt.980.high.91.jpg

Looks nice. Gotta say I really liked Billy at Florida. How has Mike White been?
The jury's still out on him after just 1 year but we slightly overachieved last season. We have a good chance of finishing top 3 in the SEC (not that that's saying much).

ucla better be relevant again this year. If not, steve alford needs to go. We bring back 4 starters and have a top 5 incoming freshman class led by national highschool player of the year lonzo ball and mcdonalds all american big man tj leaf.

they recently played 3 games in austrailia vs pro teams over there and went 2-1. I watched some highlights and read about the games and it appears ball couldnt shoot and was atrocious on defense, so he better pick it up. All accounts were that leaf was the best player on the team overall, his highlights from those 3 games look legit. Hitting threes and strong post moves.

ucla better be relevant again this year. If not, steve alford needs to go. We bring back 4 starters and have a top 5 incoming freshman class led by national highschool player of the year lonzo ball and mcdonalds all american big man tj leaf.

they recently played 3 games in austrailia vs pro teams over there and went 2-1. I watched some highlights and read about the games and it appears ball couldnt shoot and was atrocious on defense, so he better pick it up. All accounts were that leaf was the best player on the team overall, his highlights from those 3 games look legit. Hitting threes and strong post moves.
Steve is a strange case. He seems like a terrible coach and person to me but he has been recruiting well and manages to save his job by the end of each season despite himself. I really don't like that his son plays so much. Something about that nepotism rubs me the wrong way. I thought Zach Levine should have logged way more minutes than Bryce that year. To be honest Ben Howland scared the crap out of me when he was walking the ULCA sideline. I know he had a bad last couple of years and he probably outstayed his welcome letting Reeves Nelson run riot, but Howland could coach with the best of them. Ben Howland showed me how old Lute Olson had become because Lute had no answers for Ben. Above all else I want you guys to relevant again too because it makes the whole PAC12 better.

FML, lots of rumors floating around that Trier has been popped for PEDs...year long suspension.
f120f07d0f40431e7af71c86ec9b347e.gif

Markelle Fultz is supposed to be the real deal. Romar got to make the tournament this year or I think he's done.

Might get one more year because he also has Michael Porter who is consensus #1/2 recruit in 2017 as well and he signed to UW because of Lorenzo.

LOL at Pitino breaking down and bringing up 9/11.

I mean they already admitted something happened when they sanctioned themselves out of postseason play earlier this year.

my Aztecs better make the tourny this year, don't can it up in the Conf tourny like last season after winning 20+ games

my Aztecs better make the tourny this year, don't can it up in the Conf tourny like last season after winning 20+ games
What do you think about that early game @ Gonzaga?

Really like Syracuse's team this year, should have depth they have missed the last few years.

Really like Syracuse's team this year, should have depth they have missed the last few years.
Saw this last week about Cuse being able to keep their banners/accolades despite having to forfeit their games.

makes-sense-to-me.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...st_ncaa_banners_despite_101_vacated_wins.html
According to the NCAA, the Syracuse men's basketball team didn't win a single game in the 2005-06 season.

But Syracuse can still claim the 2006 Big East Tournament championship.

In its March 2015 report following a lengthy investigation, the NCAA's Committee on Infractions ordered Syracuse to vacate 101 wins. Those games took place in five different seasons.

On Monday, an NCAA official confirmed to Syracuse.com the adjusted win-loss record for Syracuse in each of those five seasons. The 101 vacated wins included every win in both the 2005-06 and 2011-12 seasons.

Those were special seasons for the Orange. Syracuse won the Big East Tournament championship in 2006 and advanced to the NCAA tournament's Elite 8 in 2012.

However, in a bizarre twist, the NCAA's sanctions did not include the removal of any trophies or banners.

That means while Syracuse's official record for the 2005-06 season will go down as 0-7, Syracuse can keep its Big East Tournament trophy and continue to display a Big East Tournament champion banner at the Carmelo K. Anthony Basketball Center.

Syracuse displays banners for all of its NCAA appearances and conference titles at the Melo Center.

SU's adjusted records

2004-05: 12-7 (27-7 previously, 15 vacated wins)
2005-06: 0-12 (23-12 previously, 23 vacated wins)
2006-07: 2-11 (24-11 previously, 22 vacated wins)
2010-11: 20-8 (27-8 previously, 7 vacated wins)
2011-12: 0-3 (34-3 previously, 34 vacated wins)

As a UK alum I am as always excited. I know we will be better than last season but I don't know if we are worthy of being ranked 2 yet. Top 10 but we are over ranked. Our gaurds if they are as good as hyped IMO are the best 1-2-3 in college with Fox - Briscoe - Monk. Front court might be a weak spot but have better rebonders than last year. Hate how some folks saying we will run thru the SEC which I think will be much better than people think.

Saw this last week about Cuse being able to keep their banners/accolades despite having to forfeit their games.

makes-sense-to-me.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...st_ncaa_banners_despite_101_vacated_wins.html
According to the NCAA, the Syracuse men's basketball team didn't win a single game in the 2005-06 season.

But Syracuse can still claim the 2006 Big East Tournament championship.

In its March 2015 report following a lengthy investigation, the NCAA's Committee on Infractions ordered Syracuse to vacate 101 wins. Those games took place in five different seasons.

On Monday, an NCAA official confirmed to Syracuse.com the adjusted win-loss record for Syracuse in each of those five seasons. The 101 vacated wins included every win in both the 2005-06 and 2011-12 seasons.

Those were special seasons for the Orange. Syracuse won the Big East Tournament championship in 2006 and advanced to the NCAA tournament's Elite 8 in 2012.

However, in a bizarre twist, the NCAA's sanctions did not include the removal of any trophies or banners.

That means while Syracuse's official record for the 2005-06 season will go down as 0-7, Syracuse can keep its Big East Tournament trophy and continue to display a Big East Tournament champion banner at the Carmelo K. Anthony Basketball Center.

Syracuse displays banners for all of its NCAA appearances and conference titles at the Melo Center.

SU's adjusted records

2004-05: 12-7 (27-7 previously, 15 vacated wins)
2005-06: 0-12 (23-12 previously, 23 vacated wins)
2006-07: 2-11 (24-11 previously, 22 vacated wins)
2010-11: 20-8 (27-8 previously, 7 vacated wins)
2011-12: 0-3 (34-3 previously, 34 vacated wins)
It's up to the Big East to strip them of their trophy and banner. Like how USC football was forced by the NCAA to vacate a bunch of wins during the Reggie Bush years but they still have their 2005 Pac 10 and 2004 AP national titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back