NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC #4 > ACC champ
3 SEC teams in the Sweet 16, 1 ACC team

<{jackyeah}>

Bracket is busted (had Duke in the finals) but whatever.

Down goes Duke.

C7VL7YrVwAAhSwR_zpsrsv7owqy.jpg

If they blow this, martin will skull fuck someone on national tv
We can only dream of witnessing that.

As I've said the last several years in these garbage CBB threads, Frank Martin (The Transporter) is one of my favorite coaches in the game. The move to SC was very questionable because he built K-State into a damn fine program that contends annually. Leading this shit SC program to a Sweet 16 for the first time in school history against Duke (as I picked last week during selection Sunday), it only validated what I knew, The Transporter is legit.

635766166483482675-D01-BOX-TRANSPORTER-2-8656985.JPG

Lonzo dominated the second half and Cincinnati simply couldn't keep up with the pace of play. Out of every team left in the field I fear Kentucky the most though. Also I love how they shit on our schedule all year and we've beat 4/15 remaining teams. Almost 5 if U$C held on.

Super excited for Friday, all my final projects will be done an hour before the game so i'm Getting fucked up either way.

Last edited:
Lonzo dominated the second half and Cincinnati simply couldn't keep up with the pace of play. Out of every team left in the field I fear Kentucky the most though. Also I love how they shit on our schedule all year and we've beat 4/15 remaining teams. Almost 5 if U$C held on.

Super excited for Friday, all my final projects will be done an hour before the game so i'm Getting fucked up either way.

ucla got screwed by seeding, people acted like they were never even in discussion for a 1 seed. 29-4. No bad losses and ooc wins over kentucky and michigan. Also they are 1 of only 2 teams in america along with gonzaga who can say they beat every team they played this year. But you know, strength of schedule blah blah blah.

Bet $100 on Kansas to go all the way last month. Lol @ duke and gonzaga
Fuck Michigan state and Kentucky

PAC 12 is and always has been the best sports conf.

All time titles:

1- UCLA
2- Stanford
3- USC

PAC 12 is and always has been the best sports conf.

All time titles:

1- UCLA
2- Stanford
3- USC
Stanford is ahead of UCLA now.

Maybe ucla wins out and end up a 1 or 2 seed, but for now theyre projected accurately

Ucla was a 1 seed had they won out.

Anywho.....left side of the bracket is trash. Ucla, unc and uk all got hosed

School Odds
Kansas 4/1
North Carolina 9/2
Gonzaga 5/1
Arizona 11/2
UCLA 7/1
Florida 12/1
Kentucky 12/1
Baylor 15/1
Oregon 15/1