NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bracket before tournament had ucla vs duke for title and purdue knocking out kansas t make it to final 4. But all bias aside, i thought kansas looked like best team over first weekend

02GZ.gif

But not #1 overall.
Yes # 1 overall in team titles. Why it is on top of the page also.

Id love to add players that were on the Lakers when they won 16 titles and count them all as titles also. lol

Last edited:
Yes # 1 overall in team titles. Why it is on top of the page also.

Id love to add players that were on the Lakers when they won 16 titles and count them all as titles also. lol
You didn't say team titles originally though. Stanford #1.

You didn't say team titles originally though. Stanford #1.
Only saying it now since you are confused I guess by your link. Same reason you said now. As if they just passed them. Ahead for years in individual. Lakers with 250+ individual NBA titles if that mattered.

Only saying it now since you are confused I guess by your link. Same reason you said now. As if they just passed them. Ahead for years in individual. Lakers with 250+ individual NBA titles if that mattered.
Take it up with the NCAA.

Lonzo dominated the second half and Cincinnati simply couldn't keep up with the pace of play. Out of every team left in the field I fear Kentucky the most though. Also I love how they shit on our schedule all year and we've beat 4/15 remaining teams. Almost 5 if U$C held on.

Super excited for Friday, all my final projects will be done an hour before the game so i'm Getting fucked up either way.

A fellow Bruin? What are you majoring in?

Why they have it below the real chart? Don't feel too bad. Florida only needs 82 titles to tie UCLA. Maybe a few centuries away.
Ah look at Foster celebrating 4th place now. ;)

@therealdope Michigan has 2 trampoline national titles (not NCAA) on their Wiki page.

14th in titles?

Atleast all the good teams in FLA side of the bracket lost so they might make the final 4. Win it all and only 81 behind!!!!!!!!
UCLA is only about 200 or so titles behind #1. Maybe you'll catch up one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back