NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. What year was that title Karen? It’s not like they won the title the year before. They didn’t add Ray Allen to the following year as well.

Lmao @ kyrie on an upswing. You mean the year they won 33 games? Love was traded for after Lebron got there.

You suck at this.

Right, because you're not blinded by your bias for lebald/against durcant?

What year did the warios win the title? It wasn't when durant joined them. The fact remains that wad was the centerpiece of the heat's championship and he was still in his prime when james joined him; to make his life even easier, they got bosh in there too. Right, allen came in later, i.e. the year after lebron made a fool out of himself in the finals; a necessary piece who helped rescue the heat when james was choking the series away in game 6.

I didn't know irving's skills/talent were indicative of how the cavs did. Was he not an all-star mvp who was already showing signs of being a great scorer?
As for lerv, he was traded during the same offseason when lebron re-signed there, which most know is probably something that was already agreed on when he chose to go back.

If you want to argue that durant's move was cowardly, that's your opinion you're entitled to, but at least show some consistency amd criticize james for writing the playbook on doing that type of thing.

Sports is different especially when these players want to be considered an all time great. Durcant just showed he doesn’t have what it takes to lead his own team. That’s what he’ll be remembered for.

{<jordan}

He led the team just fine last year when he embarrassed james and won fmvp.

<Durant35>

tl/dr lmao

Let me see if I can find a mexican translator to make it easier for you.

Apparently lejuice is the only guy who can jump ship multiple times in order to surround himself with more talent while continuing to be lauded as the best player in the game.
<PlusJuan>all this shit is a trickle down effect from bron and now he'll never win another ring because of it.. he sealed his own fate.

{<jordan}

He led the team just fine last year when he embarrassed james and won fmvp.

<Durant35>

Let me see if I can find a mexican translator to make it easier for you.
So how’s the dating scene for you these days? Hope you don’t have to wait 3 years in between lays again.

The salt is real.

Draymond is the man, not sure how people complain about the NBA being soft and then don’t like the one guy that brings some intensity to the court.

Trayvon is physical but he somehow still manages to be a bitch.

Patrick Beverly is one of the few old school, high-intensity dudes.

technically it's from BOS doing it first, Lebron just did the same thing just better
Ray Allen put up 26 and 25ppg the previous two seasons (as did Pierce) and was still in his Prime at 31, or at least the tail end and he's the one that suffered most like Bosh did
Garnett was 30, Pierce was still Prime, etc....

Going from Antoine Walker or whatever to KG and JS is a ridiculous upgrade

Why am I not surprised to see a guy who’s too scared to talk to a woman at a bar white knight a dude who doesn’t have the balls to create his own legacy lmao.

<bball2>
Why am I not surprised to see a guy who’s too scared to talk to a woman at a bar white knight a dude who doesn’t have the balls to create his own legacy lmao.

So how’s the dating scene for you these days? Hope you don’t have to wait 3 years in between lays again.

Any particular reason why you care about another man's dating life, or is that just your way of waving the white flag?

technically it's from BOS doing it first, Lebron just did the same thing just better
Ray Allen put up 26 and 25ppg the previous two seasons (as did Pierce) and was still in his Prime at 31, or at least the tail end and he's the one that suffered most like Bosh did
Garnett was 30, Pierce was still Prime, etc....

Going from Antoine Walker or whatever to KG and JS is a ridiculous upgrade

Weren't garnett and allen both traded to boston? Also, none of them had won a championship. I'd also estimate they were closer to the end of their respective careers than to their primes at that point.

Why am I not surprised to see some guy who has admitted to sexual intercourse with men white knighting a fruit vendor?

Any particular reason why you care about another man's dating life, or is that just your way of waving the white flag?

Weren't garnett and allen both traded to boston? Also, none of them had won a championship. I'd also estimate they were closer tomthe end of their respective careers than to their primes at that point.
Splitting the load arguably extended each prime, KG started getting hurt alot tho

Pierce was still active Prime IMO

Why am I not surprised to see some guy who has admitted to sexual intercourse with men white knighting a fruit vendor?

You don't even know the origin of that joke, nice try though

so I take it you’re on another dry spell, Karen. Must suck to be ugly

Splitting the load arguably extended each prime, KG started getting hurt alot tho

Pierce was still active Prime IMO

It definitely extended their careers, and led to more team success; none put up numbers close to what they were doing at their peaks, did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back