NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even know the origin of that joke, nice try though

I see you out here hanging from revo's testicles, so I'm guessing the "joke" has some credence to it.

so I take it you’re on another dry spell, Karen. Must suck to be ugly

I take it you show way too much interest in another person's sex life for someone who doesn't have any vested interest.
And considering you're a bald hispanic dude, I'm sure you'd know a lot more than me about being ugly.

so I take it you’re on another dry spell, Karen. Must suck to be ugly

Not gonna make a habit of taking up for Kirin, but it does always make me chuckle a bit when 30+ year old married dudes talk about getting laid... in all likelihood Kirins fucked more chicks than you in the past 3 years lol. (I say that with absolutely zero confidence lol)

Looks like Krillin might have a shot at getting laid again!

That was a good comeback, I’m not one of you group think chimps that can’t admire a decent comeback even if it’s coming from the likes of Kirin or Beri.

I see you out here hanging from revo's testicles, so I'm guessing the "joke" has some credence to it.

I take it you show way too much interest in another person's sex life for someone who doesn't have any vested interest.
And considering you're a bald hispanic dude, I'm sure you'd know a lot more than me about being ugly.

??? I haven’t even quoted or talked to Revo at all itt. Hanging from someone’s testicles is what shitcat does to rr and what women will never do with you.

Not gonna make a habit of taking up for Kirin, but it does always make me chuckle a bit when 30+ year old married dudes talk about getting laid... in all likelihood Kirins fucked more chicks than you in the past 3 years lol. (I say that with absolutely zero confidence lol)
I would hope so. Kind of sad being single and getting zero chicks.

Lmao, Karen. You chose to bring up my race and some shitty stereotype but we shouldn’t bring up shit you’ve openly stated on this forum. Stfu pls.

??? I haven’t even quoted or talked to Revo at all itt. Hanging from someone’s testicles is what shitcat does to rr and what women will never do with you.

So the concept of nut-hugging has somehow eluded you during your 10+ years on this forum, or are you just hopelessly dense?

Why would I want a woman hanging from my testicles? Coddle them? Yes. Lick them and put them in her mouth? Of course. But hanging? Once again, that makes no sense. Guess that shouldn't come as much of a surprise considering the source, an admitted homosexual who feels the need to come to the rescue of his fellow degenerate.

Lmao, Karen. You chose to bring up my race and some shitty stereotype but we shouldn’t bring up shit you’ve openly stated on this forum. Stfu pls.

I brought up your intellect, or lack thereof, which was relevant to the discussion we were having. What's the correlation between something I said 4 years ago and our disagreement between durant and lebron?

You're just too sensitive about things that people disagree with you on and so you lash out with childish insults. It's not surprising, or unexpected, rather predictable and tired.

So the concept of nut-hugging has somehow eluded you during your 10+ years on this forum, or are you just hopelessly dense?

Why would I want a woman hanging from my testicles? Coddle them? Yes. Lick them and put them in her mouth? Of course. But hanging? Once again, that makes no sense. Guess that shouldn't come as much of a surprise considering the source, an admitted homosexual who feels the need to come to the rescue of his fellow degenerate.

How have I nut hugged him at all? Cuz I came in to make fun of you when you happened to be arguing with him? You really are retarded krillin. No wonder dudes are making threads calling you out. I’d even bet my money on shitcat beating you in a life off.

I'll break it down for you Krillin.. I think Durant is a pussy, I think you are a pussy.. Hence why I said I'm not surprised to see one pussy white knight another pussy. Somehow you correlate that to "nut hugging" revo rofl.

I'll break it down for you Krillin.. I think Durant is a pussy, I think you are a pussy.. Hence why I said I'm not surprised to see one pussy white knight another pussy. Somehow you correlate that to "nut hugging" revo rofl.

Can't believe no one has banged yet (UFC) with all this trash talking on the board. Billionaire RR and Lumi (?) has been setting up their match for 10 years now and still the same ol shit:

RR: "I'll fly you out here and Madmick can hold on to my $5,000,000 bet. Name drop, name drop, name drop"

Lumi: "I'll fight you but first you have to figure out who I am. I'll call you out again in 2 days."

In other words, no one is banging and it hurts my spirit - no homo.

This is truly a lose lose series.. if the warrios win we have to hear creams shit and if the rockettes win we have to try and interpret shitcats attempt at English.

Lmao legit laughed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back