NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the 'cans would crash and burn, then canthony davids would make his way to the cows. After their newfound success, that seems less and less likely.

Pelicans just bodying Portland. Sweep incoming as they are on the cusp of quitting. How the hell did they get the 3 seed? Terrible performance.

If Mirotic is shooting like this, while Davis, Jrue and Rondo are playing their normal excellent games, they can hang with anyone. But it's Mirotic, this won't keep up.

If Mirotic is shooting like this, while Davis, Jrue and Rondo are playing their normal excellent games, they can hang with anyone. But it's Mirotic, this won't keep up.

As a cows fan, I can attest to that.

Lmfao at ShitSide's stat line

7gMZ9n.gif

Truthfully the Sixers with Embiid are still 2 years away from being 2 years away.

so i dont give a shit about the hype or the process.

that changes if they get LeBron obv but i fully expect Raps and Celts to be the top 2 teams in the bEastern conf again next year.
Are you honestly trying to use that stupid line about that horrible pick Bruno Cabolco and apply it to ‘The Process’? Lmao Beri there’s a world of difference between him and the 76ers.

The fact is that the 76ers are ready to be EC Champs this year (I’ll agree that they’ll probably get bumped by the Raps) and at worst, will be favorites in 12 months to come out the east. Compare the records of the Raps, Cavs, Celts to the 6ers since Christmas: 2/3 of the season.

No rush anyway the sizers aren’t going to win it all this year either way.
I dunno, he’s a talented player for sure. People forgot how good he was for the bulls when he first came in. He was touted for big things but there seemed to be a lot of dysfunction in that org. Maybe a change of scenery is all he needed?

Think of how scrubs like Chumpert and JR Stoned became legit contributors for a couple years after getting out of the Knicks.. not saying the Pels will win a chip though lol

Pelicans just bodying Portland. Sweep incoming as they are on the cusp of quitting. How the hell did they get the 3 seed? Terrible performance.
That last reg season effort against Utah cursed them. They would have been better taking a loss and playing the Thunder or Jazz in the 1st round. NO is a horrible matchup against anyone - especially Portland. Nobody can guard AD and if their guards are balling like they have been, then they can take down anybody in the west.

AD is always going to show up - he is that damn good.

Are you honestly trying to use that stupid line about that horrible pick Bruno Cabolco and apply it to ‘The Process’? Lmao Beri there’s a world of difference between him and the 76ers.

The fact is that the 76ers are ready to be EC Champs this year (I’ll agree that they’ll probably get bumped by the Raps) and at worst, will be favorites in 12 months to come out the east. Compare the records of the Raps, Cavs, Celts to the 6ers since Christmas: 2/3 of the season.

Sixers won't play all sub 500 teams next year like their win streak was full of

Mark my words they won't be the best team in the east next year and they will probably lose to Boston this year and that is without their 2 beat players

Sixers hit 18 threes and both their wins shooting at 60 and 50%

totally sustainable..... LOL

keep crowning them

and what i tell fools about putting their faith in a rich mans Kemba Walker......... Lillard

lol good luck with that

Sixers hit 18 threes and both their wins shooting at 60 and 50%

totally sustainable..... LOL

keep crowning them
If they hit 18 threes for another 12 games these yoffs are you still going to be droning on about the ‘unsustainablity’ of it? Is it only the Rockets and Warriors that are allowed to make 18 threes?

Sixers are damn good and are clearly closer to a ship than the craps. Maybe that’s what’s got you so triggered.

Sixers won't play all sub 500 teams next year like their win streak was full of

Mark my words they won't be the best team in the east next year and they will probably lose to Boston this year and that is without their 2 beat players
Probably won’t make the yoffs, rookies probably aren’t that good, Biid probably will be out injured most the season, probably won’t beat Cleveland, Simmons probably can’t hit a FT, probably can’t beat the CHeat in the 1st rd.......this must be getting tiring?

Probably won’t make the yoffs, rookies probably aren’t that good, Biid probably will be out injured most the season, probably won’t beat Cleveland, Simmons probably can’t hit a FT, probably can’t beat the CHeat in the 1st rd.......this must be getting tiring?

i never said any of that lol check the yoff prediction thread i took Philly.

you wanna crown'em then crown'em. closer to championship LOL buy the hype. they are still a big ass piece away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back