NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame is so clutch!!!

skyypu.jpg

That under 40% career fg in the yoffs, sizzling!!! At least he does other things than just score.......... oh wait, nvm

I thought that series winner against the rockets a few years ago was Lillard becoming a star... Yet here we are.

Kinda disgraceful that my dude Lizzard is getting lambasted when his team sucks outside of McGollum who’s an undersized 2.

in the EC.....

and he has a much better team
who's the 3rd best player on the Blazers? Evan Turner? Aminu when he's not hurt?

I guess it's Nurkic, but he doesn't get heavy minutes

NBA fandom culture is so goofy: If a player is on too good of a team he is garbage that needs help, if he is on too bad of a team he shouldn't be criticized because no on could carry that team.

Kinda disgraceful that my dude Lizzard is getting lambasted when his team sucks outside of McGollum who’s an undersized 2.
His team finished as the 3rd seed and people started overrating him and even giving him mvp consideration. Now he's getting bodied by JaRule. He deserves the criticism.

ROFL at using the supporting cast excuse for Lillard when he’s playing against the fucking PELICANS of all people. Their entire squad is a bunch of misfits + AD. Maybe if Lillard or CJ could defend a lick then Jrue fucking Holliday wouldn’t look like the second coming of Jordan.

His team finished as the 3rd seed and people started overrating him and even giving him mvp consideration. Now he's getting bodied by JaRule. He deserves the criticism.
His team finished barely 3rd in tight western conference with many of the teams that finished under them suffering injuries at one point or another. This team is more like an 8 or 9 in the WCF.

oklohoma had 3 generational talent in durant, westbrook and harden

I'm confident Colangelo won't trade a generational talent for Kendrick Perkins.

And I doubt any of these guys are as bitch made as Durant.

His team finished barely 3rd in tight western conference with many of the teams that finished under them suffering injuries at one point or another. This team is more like an 8 or 9 in the WCF.
I agree, but he shouldn't be letting JaRule dominate him.

ROFL at using the supporting cast excuse for Lillard when he’s playing against the fucking PELICANS of all people. Their entire squad is a bunch of misfits + AD. Maybe if Lillard or CJ could defend a lick then Jrue fucking Holliday wouldn’t look like the second coming of Jordan.
Jrue’s a former All-Star you moran. They also have Miroshit finally panning out and Cajun Rondo who’s basically a player coach.

Jrue has had a phenomenal season under the radar. Shot nearly 50% while scoring almost 20, getting his assists and boards in too. Plus he's an outstanding defender. Rondo is also, without being a real scoring threat, great at everything else a PG is supposed to do.

Honestly, I think Boogie gets too bad a rap, but they're better without him. Not because he's garbage, but because it's too much pressure on the ball having to feed both bigs when he plays. Without him, they're freed up to play better inside out. Jrue and Rondo can quietly suffocate the opposing guards and do more penetration, kick outs and you're not worried about under-utilizing your stars.

Jrue’s a former All-Star you moran. They also have Miroshit finally panning out and Cajun Rondo who’s basically a player coach.

Jrue is a good player granted but not a great player, Rondo was nearly out of the league and yes he raises his game int he playoffs but if Lillard and McCollum were as good as people say they would be able to handle the daunting Rondo Holliday backcourt.

They can’t even guard a guy who can’t shoot ffs.

Jrue is a middle class man's Kiwi (when healthy in mind and body, lol). He's a very good player having a great year.

Pacers better not let Leflop control the pace early or I'm gonna have a pretty salty start to my weekend.

Lol at all the Cans wearing the same suit. What kind of cult shit is that?

Lmao oh look Coach LeBron making the team wear the same pregame suits.

c18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back